One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    BonaFide said: ...you can't show the MASSES anything other than "BE LOYAL TO THE ORGANIZATION." I became careful for the most part, and in conversation and action, I tried to imitate brothers like Brother Jaracz...

Imagine the pressure brother Jaracz must feel... He wants Jehovah's Organization to be "without spot from the world" as he sees it. Individuals are not important, the Organization is important. If someone suffers an injustice, well, "wait on Jehovah."

I can't believe I was like that, that I imitated him in a small way, but I did. You work so hard trying to put up a "good" front, that you never stop to examine whether the "front" itself is good or not.

That was profound, and a realistic and philosophical glimpse into the reasoning of the Governing Body I won't soon forget. Thank you for that.

And the fact that the Bethelites were all so impressed that he was going through, one by one, to find out what responsibilities each one had; when what he was REALLY doing was determining which of them were headed to the chopping block is just chilling.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Thanks BabaYaga. Yes, when those Bethelites were asked to leave it was sad for many of them, they had been there for years.

AND, those who were allowed to stay were GIVEN MORE WORK. Some of them were given TWO ASSIGNMENTS in TWO SEPARATE DEPARTMENTS. For example, one of my friends worked in Maintenance AND in the Kitchen.

BF

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I think the boys in Brooklyn aren't expecting TJ to survive, I just caught this Want ad in the New York Times :

Wanted GB Administrator for World Wide Publishing Corporation.

No Degrees or Education Diplomas are required must know basic English though and able to count to 10.

Full benefits package is offered including medical and dental, clothing, food and shelter, a free car to use any time.

Paid airfare around the world, plus traveling expenses.

The winning candidate will gain control of a world wide billion dollar publishing empire,

and have at his disposal 7 million discrete slaves to work and do as you will in direct support of this Corporation.

As a further bonus you will be able to make life or death decisions complacently upon these slaves as you see fit.

All applications should be mailed to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Brooklyn New York,

All applicants must be male and over the legal age of 18 and sexually ambiguous.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

In 2003, I suffered two strokes....one in August and another in September about four weeks apart. The first one was severe and left me paralyzed on my right side and without speech. The second one was much milder.

Strokes are devastating...especially when you are very weak and have to be re-taught how to feed yourself, dress yourself , learn to walk and learn to speak all over again. My heart goes out to anyone that experiences this.

Having said that....I will also add that this particular individual is so arrogant, so evil, so unfeeling, so cold-hearted and has shown such a very little human compassion for others....that the reactions to his current plight as we are seeing here.... are completely justified and obviously very well-deserved. People do not LIKE him because he notably has the reputation of being so totally unlikable.

It is not hard to figure out how very little love and how very minimal his Christlike qualities he demonstrated as he lived his life......and how very little of these he will ultimately carry out when he departs from it.

Annie

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

they pronounce his name brother Ha-raks.

FUNNY I ALWAYS PRONOUNCED it JACKASS. Seriously, I don't know why.

At any rate, nothing against him personally. A few years ago I was so angry I would have been so happy to hear that a member of the governing body was suffering and would certainly have said "good riddance".

Today I feel sorry for the poor smuck. RIP whenever that might be!!

wanna

• yknot
    yknot

BF: Thank you for sharing your experience with Teddy, it adds dimension to his character.

If I remember correctly isn't TJ from Indiana originally?

I always assumed his stance on abuse was due to the accusations made by the late Pat Garza. While I am not of any opinion regarding guilt or innocence I would imagine that such an accusation would cloud his judgement should he be innocent, and he would assume erroneously many of the men were wrongly accused..... on the other hand if he is guilty, protecting himself and similar sickos would also be fathomable. Either way it is a tough call but more then likely plays into his mindset on the matters.

While the friends I was with sucked up to be invited to the get-together with Jaracz. They weren't big fans of his Bethel tactics either, but as everyone knows schmoozing, palming, and gifting can get your kid a nice position in Bethel and in that KH every kid went to Bethel. They adored Lloyd Barry personally and saw him as the potential savior of the Org.

In Fort Bend County we pronounce his last name Yair-rsk or Yar-rsk (It is an off shoot of the name Horace)...... we got lots of Poles amongst the Czechs down that way.

However I keep coming back in my mind to the concept that if Jesus had wanted this type of organization..... he could have easily reformed the Pharisees and set them up similarly as the WTS proclaims itself.

I said on another thread and I will say it again....it is sad to see such a waste of life, he won't be missed by many and the world will be better off when he is gone... and that is sad sad sad. He clearly had some drive and how much nicer it would have been if he had been driven by the love of Christ versus the iron fist of the WTS. It has made me go out today and sign up to do some community good tomorrow... I hope all of yall consider spreading a little good will too and learn a lesson from a life that could have been better spent then enforcing the oppressing traditions of dead men.

I will pray for him to get a new lease on life should he pull through this medical set back....

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I heard that TJ is featured in the intro to the new DVD released at the DC this year.

BF,

Thanks for the insight. Interesting stories. I guess you never got around to asking him...

"Uh, Brother Jaracz, where exactly does the word "organization" appear in the New World Translation bible?"

Actually, I'm surprised that he had a stroke. I had long suspected that he was actually a robot. In fact, I think it was in the early 90s that he was in some kind of an accident in Germany and stayed there for recovery for a couple of weeks. I suspected he had been rebuilt with new nazi robot technology.

B the X

• Scott77
    Scott77

Its very interesting, the more we learnt about Mr. Jaracz from those who had directly and indirectly worked with him, the more we get alot about his character. Barbara has declined to write a book but she will blogs on freeminds org for sweet stories before jetting off to Europe for more speaking engagements. You BonaFide, you are unquestionably, a prolific writter with too much stories in high demand. Please, contact Randy, Ray and Abrahams for some idea about publishing a book . I am sure, you can at least get some money from it to recap for the 'lost years'. I will be the first one to order it. You can set it up for something like $20 a copy.

Good Luck

Scott77

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

TJ is not human. A human has a heart. TJ is a Terminator ...

Here is a leaked picture from the watchtower database ... See the resemblence?

Jaracz has now been programed to be terminated by Cyberdyne144 Systems.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He may still be a Robot, he didn't die, just had some upgrades....Terminator 4 = "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.....FOREVER."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit