Are we equal...?

by DannyBear 118 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi
    I'm not dealing with Xena and don't want to deal with Xena for my own reasons.

Well, I guess I have to respect that Farkel. However, to not deal with Xena in this particular instance just about puts your argument to rest. You can't support holding your friend to one standard and another poster to another simply because you don't agree with them.

As far as proof he's offered what Alan's posted in 3 threads as his proof. All you have to do is read those.

ONE....

bigboi

"it's like the one thing we all have in common is that we
    got played by a cult and a bunch of old men and no matter what it will
    always be a part of us no matter how much we distance ourselves from it"
    ~ Ghostquote

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Danny,

You said:
    But I did want to say thank you again Julie, this exchange has renewed my spirit, you made me happy by just your tone.

You're welcome. Always glad to spread a little happiness around, everyone deserves happiness, don't you think?

:I want to have that kind of relationship, even if we next vehemently disagree.

"Civil, vehement disagreement", has a ring to it I'd say. Smacks of irony, which you may know, I am a big fan of.

You've got a deal.

Regards,
    Julie

• Farkel
    Farkel

Xena,

:care to enlighten me?

Gladly. You've been through enough grief already, that's why.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Tina
    Tina

ok Dave,
    This is your second diatribe.So I am entitled to an opinion on it. I am not fighting nor being argumentative. Nor am I talking about taking sides.
    I've seen this happen before with you. You make some sweeping statements about things. And I know you dont care but I will have my say.
    What happened bewteen lilacs and myself was the result of a previous poster who started the foul language. When my intention was what I thought to be compassionate and helpful,for that I was attacked. If you had seen the whole convo between the 3 you might come to a different understanding. I actually respect lilacs even more for being just plain honest.
    And if you didnt notice she and both made amends to each other in another thread.
    So the matter is ended now. No one is saying take sides,I agree w/ you on that,tho you did do that before. All Im saying is check out the big picture before you make some of the statements I see in your post.
    With all due respect,Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Your word's just got to me, my friend. Iam sitting here exhausted and sort of worn out.

Iam done with this whole subject. I hope I never make the mistake of bringing it up again, no matter what may provoke.

I will take your wise suggestion. And offer this to all who have been impated by any of my participation in this mele;

Please except my appology and remorse for not letting this drop. Alan I do believe, just simply from your choice of Dave as a friend, (not being condescending) you can't possibly be as bad a character, as I seem to invision or portray. So if you will, please take this as a piece offering. I will try and do better, with my facts and assertions. But please understand, Iam not a college graduate, Iam sort of well self educated. So what you presume to be normal fare in the written world, is something Iam still trying to master.

If you can extend me that, I will also return the favor.

I will never appologize for defending or supporting anyone, that is abused or talked down to, that is the only qualification to my above.

Dave, you have a inner spirit that allows your insight's to penetrate, even stubborn old bear's like me.

It is friends like you, that make life's up's and down's bearable. Alan you are blessed, Dave calls you his best friend. A honor in my book.

Signing off for a few day's...I need to seek some peace.

Danny

• Tina
    Tina

Have a good rest Danny,
    I never did expect an apologies from you for some of the nasty things you said to me.But like you said,thats your way.Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Farkel:

Could you speed your argument up to the point where you tell everyone how your credibility is impeccable due to the fact that you have never and would never disclosed any personal info that someone has shared privately with you.

I need a GOOD LAUGH this afternoon!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tina,

Did not want to ignore you, so will put off my break to address your concern.

Tina if I ever was nasty to you, I appologize. Truly.

Like Julie, I hope that when and if I disagree with you, you will not consider it a personal attack. Ok?

Take care, and have a grand holiday season.

Danny

• Tina
    Tina

well Bearishone,
    I apologize too,I also said not nice things. Have a wonderful holiday!!! :> Owliegatorshoes,hugs

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Thanks Tina. My bear hugs would be kinda weak right now, but if I find that bottle of scotch, Dave and I were drinking the other nite, I might just come back. Yeah I know to soon, eh.

BearTi'urd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit