Are we equal...?

by DannyBear 118 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Alan,

That's just it. I did show proof. Now that you are accusing me of falsely accussing you would you care to show proof or is this were you get my attention again by calling me names.

TimB

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I'm an elitist. I admit it. I go out of my way to read posts by certain people and don't bother with those of others. This is based on experience, not prejudice. Nevertheless, if Fredhall some day makes an informed, educated post about the calculation of the Gentile times, and AlanF responds by saying "I'm a cute kitty-cat" I will revise my opinion of both of them.

--
    "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason, 1794.

• Tina
    Tina

Knock off your goody-two-shoes persona pricka.There are plenty of posts that proves what Alan just said. No one believes that act anymore anyway lol. Best to just leave it alone dont you think? T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

No tyydyy, you never showed any proof of anything. The fact that you ignore clearly posted material simply shows your agenda.

On page 4 of this thread I gave clear proof that you deliberately misquoted me. You have entirely ignored this proof. Why?

AlanF

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Oh my God! Tina! You're right!

Peace out Ya'll

TimB

• Prisca
    Prisca

Tina darling,

Where did I say that I never engage in name-calling? Please hone in on your comprehension skills before you put your fingers into gear.

• Tina
    Tina

My comprehension skills are just fine pricka,you just called yourself a kindergartener lol. Look to your skills(lack thereof) before you insert your foot in mouth(as usual) lolol yawnnnnnnnn......

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Tina, you're as predictable as ever. You couldn't resist replying, could you? Plus you insist on the name-calling (again). Plus you post without checking before you click on the reply button (again). Plus you really hurt me (NOT) LOLOLOLOL...

• Julie
    Julie

A lesson in irony.

Prisca said:

Name calling is something that is normally associated with kindergartens, not discussion boards comprising of people who are supposed to be adults.

Then Prisca says:

Where did I say that I never engage in name-calling?

So when Tina replies:

you just called yourself a kindergartener

Prisca replies:

Tina, you're as predictable as ever. You couldn't resist replying, could you? Plus you insist on the name-calling (again).

Prisca, it's true. You said only kindergarteners, not mature adults, resort to calling names and in your next post you admit to name-calling. Foresight my girl, look it up, learn to apply it and avoid these embarrassing foot-in-mouth episodes. Just a helpful tip for you during this happiest of seasons.

Julie

• Xena
    Xena
    There are plenty of posts that proves what Alan just said

so Tina you believe I attacked AlanF's friends? hhhmmm and where did YOU see this attack? and could you please give me the names of the people I personally attacked???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit