I hate this cult... and how my dad abuses my mom

by Awakened at Gilead 85 Replies latest members private

• LDH
    LDH

She should wait until he goes to the Kingdom Hall, and change the locks.

FCUK leaving behind what SHE built. You say she is the one financially responsible. Why should SHE have to run away like she did something wrong?

Change the locks, and get a restraining order. Tell the Police he left the home, and she doesn't want him back in. He can come get his belongings ONLY if a police officer is present. They will facilitate that.

But to me the biggest problem of all, she hasn't had enough. She needs to get to the point where she has had enough and she is ready to take ACTION instead of just talking about it!

• truthlover
    truthlover

Just a thought - as you are in possession of this information, what about a talk with the police - on the QT, as it may upset your mother...but to lodge an inquiry would be on their files and they might do drive bys to check up but as this guy is next to breaking, I would be very careful as to what is done exactly, your mom would have to be out of that environment - would she be willing to do that?? Do you have brothers or sisters or her brothers or sisters you can talk with and would your mother be strong enough to leave him and STAY AWAY?? Sometimes marriages made in hell seem to draw each other together....

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Nanny cams. Lots of them. Get evidence. Get her out of there.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Any developments with your mom? We are worried about her.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Next meeting with the elders is on the 25th... she doesn't want me to post anymore about it...

She is in good spirits though, and it appears that my dad has calmed down...lol!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

This post is 4 years old, but one that I just came across.

Such excellent suggestions, namely from:

Lady Lee

Blondie

Flipper

WuzLovesDubs

Outlaw

SPAZnik

Frank75

AllTimeJeff

and many more. It was heartening to me to see sincere, concrete suggestions, for a situation of an Elder abusing his wife, and the BOE not listening or wanting to aid the wife.

Are there any updates to this story?

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit