A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cawshun
    cawshun

What I get out of this is, they are lurking on these forums, they read here what we have said about what will happen after armegeddon, which made logical sense and could convince JW's to see that paradise earth won't be so nice. They have to come up with an answer to all that and explain it away. I find it hard to believe JW's will buy into this, but then they don't control my thinking.

I agree with REBEL, this is news worthy, it might get the gay community to draw a lot of negative attention to the WT

cawshun

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I hardly feel an inner satisfaction when a murderer gets executed.

• blondie
    blondie

1964 version

w64 6/1 p. 352 Questions From Readers ***

Did the serpent lose legs or feet as means of movement as a result of the divine curse recorded at Genesis 3:14?

At Genesis 3:14 we are told: "And Jehovah God proceeded to say to the serpent: ‘Because you have done this thing, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild beasts of the field. Upon your belly you will go and dust is what you will eat all the days of your life.’" This is the only place in the Bible where any indication is given that the serpent did not at one time travel on its belly.

What is said here is, of course, directed principally to the invisible spirit creature who used the literal serpent as his mouthpiece. It foretells his debasement. But for the symbolic application of this judgment upon the wicked spirit creature who became Satan to have any force there must be a fulfillment of it in the literal serpent, which has come to symbolize Satan. It, therefore, is reasonable to conclude that before God cursed it the serpent possessed legs that elevated it above the ground. As he had the power to create the serpent in the first place, God had the power to transform its body so that it ceased to have legs and was able to move about on its belly

2007 version:

*** w07 6/15 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***

Did the serpent that spoke to Eve have legs?

As recorded at Genesis 3:14, Jehovah God addressed the serpent that had deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. God said: "Because you have done this thing, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild beasts of the field. Upon your belly you will go and dust is what you will eat all the days of your life." The Bible does not specifically state that the animal used in tempting Eve had previously had legs but lost them. While the wording of Genesis 3:14 might lead some to think so, we need not necessarily conclude that prior to this curse, serpents had legs. Why not?

Principally because the real object of Jehovah’s judgment was Satan—the invisible spirit who had misused that lowly animal. The Bible describes Satan as "the father of the lie" and "the original serpent." Both of these expressions apparently point back to Satan’s using a visible animal, a serpent, as his mouthpiece to induce Eve to disobey God’s command.—John 8:44; Revelation 20:2.

God created serpents, and Adam had apparently given serpents their name before Satan’s deceptive act. The unreasoning serpent that spoke to Eve was not to blame. It would have been unaware that Satan was manipulating it, and it could not understand the judgment that God rendered against the disobedient parties.

Why, then, did God speak of the serpent’s physical abasement? The behavior of a serpent in its natural environment, crawling on its belly and flicking its tongue as if to lick up dust, fittingly symbolized Satan’s debased condition. Having previously enjoyed a lofty position as one of God’s angels, he was consigned to the lowly condition referred to in the Bible as Tartarus.—2 Peter 2:4.

Further, as a literal serpent might wound a man’s heel, Satan in his debased state would ‘bruise the heel’ of God’s "seed." (Genesis 3:15) The primary part of that seed proved to be Jesus Christ, who temporarily suffered at the hands of Satan’s agents. But the symbolic serpent’s head will, in time, be permanently crushed by Christ and his resurrected anointed Christian companions. (Romans 16:20) Thus, God’s directing his curse toward the visible serpent aptly pictured the debasement and ultimate destruction of the invisible "original serpent," Satan the Devil.

I guess Ciro is still living in 1964.

• blondie
    blondie

Here's Clayton Woodworth's new calendar for the new system:

http://www.catholic-forum.com/members/popestleo/Jehovah's%20Calendar.pdf

• rebel8
    rebel8

"Jehovah's justice has been served. AIDS has been stopped, the gays are gone, the homosexuals, the lesbians, the murderers, the drug lords--all gone. " #1:.....So..Murderers and Drug Lords are Gay?

And....let's not skip any opportunity to take aim at the Hemophiliacs, those godless vampires! It's their fault they got AIDS!

Jehoho knew about AIDS waaaaaaay before doctors did. That's why he told his faithful and discreet slavebugger to let jws use blood fractions when they were infected and didn't mention the infection until after doctors identified it. Smart feller.

[I guess you guys might be a bit tired of hearing me talk about Hemophiliacs, but I feel like I'm the only person in the world sticking up for us.......]

• rebel8
    rebel8

I agree with REBEL, this is news worthy, it might get the gay community to draw a lot of negative attention to the WT

This is why I feel we need an organization to send out press releases. Today I contacted some reporters etc. regarding this story but there's an ice cube's chance in Hell it will get any media coverage.

Media coverage is the best way to make the public aware of the dangers of cults, IMO.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Talk about proof of how the WT really tells its people to feel about people in general. Ciro was pitched as a representative of WT. I heard this talk (without the generation comment of course) perhaps 30 years ago. Its one of his favorites.

Isaac Carmignani

• undercover
    undercover

This talk is from 07??? It sounds like a "Stay Alive Til '75" kind of talk... I thought they had toned down the rhetoric on the Armageddon crap...

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I believe it. I heard a similar talk years ago. I cannot believe they would go so graphic in these talks. That is FEAR FACTOR in all its might. I would not let my children hear such a talk. It is nauseating. PUKE AGAIN.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

How can anyone read this and not realize that WT is a mouth piece for a Death Club!

They are obviously part of the Skull and Bones crowd because their whole focus concerns death and killing.

There are no loving words, no uplifting of those in need of comfort, no wise instruction in this literature.

It's just a thrill of giving morbid details of torture and satisfaction of maiming those who they deem "inferior."

This is a death cult disguised as religion.

This is hate propoganda.

so the snake may get a pretty little face again, (laughter) so Jehovah will finally be revealed for the Snake he is and has been all along?

Won't the JWs be surprised when he pops out and says "Boo. Gotcha!" at the very end when all their friends and relatives have been "destroyed".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit