A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Ciro Aulicino is one of the heavies who engineered the Society joining the UN as an NGO. His name appeared as the Watchtower's rep to the UN. I believe he still holds this position. He is truly a genuine apostate who was a prime mover in creating the allegiance with the political 'wild beast' of the UN. He and Lloyd Barry led the organisation into apostasy against Jehovah by prostituting the organisation to the UN, agreeing in writing to uphold the UN's ideals (which includes recourse to military action) and agreeing to publicize the activities of the UN. If he was a King in ancient Israel, Ciro Aulicino would have made an allegiance with one of the pagan nations. Yet this man goes completely unpunished in the organisation, maintains his elevated status, and even has the gall to spout this kind of vile nonsense.

• delilah
    delilah

" Yet this man goes completely unpunished in the organisation, maintains his elevated status, and even has the gall to spout this kind of vile nonsense."

oh but he has a direct line to/from God, dontchyaknow? makes my skin crawl!! All of them!

• Mary
    Mary

Well, I've already got some JWs on another site telling me it's not authentic. OMG! Whatever do they mean?

Riiight. Some 'apostates' got together and made the whole thing up. It's funny how Witnesses will believe something really insane, like a healthy 4 year old boy is really a 21 year old pioneer suffering from the effects of Chernobyl which happened a year before he was supposedly born, yet they immediately try to distance themselves from a highly embarassing talk by one of their leaders, by claiming it's fake.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

I wonder if this person gave one moment of thought to those in the audience, baptized or just interested visitors, who are gay. Real encouraging words for someone who is sincerely struggling to maintain a lifestyle that they feel pleases God. It must have never entered his pea-brain that such people do exist.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome to posting, Mostly Dead!

Love,
    Baba

• delilah
    delilah

"wonder if this person gave one moment of thought to those in the audience, baptized or just interested visitors, who are gay. Real encouraging words for someone who is sincerely struggling to maintain a lifestyle that they feel pleases God. It must have never entered his pea-brain that such people do exist."

He obviously doesn't care, their attitude on the whole is, they have the "truth", they are preaching the word of god, and the rest of the world, is going to hell in a handbag.

• steve2
    steve2

Shock and horror at this man's predictable diatribe shows how much more civilized modern humans are. However, as objectionable as his gratuitous account of decaying bodies is, it is fully consistent with the viciousness of Old Testament (sorry, Hebrew Scriptures). He is very much a Jehovah's witness in the ancient, crazed, Biblical meaning of the name. If you condemn this man, you also condemn the Old Testament prophets - which is fine by me. Humanity needs saving from religious intolerance.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

For those who say, it is fabricated, I'll say they need to wake up. I mentioned on another post, that I too, heard a similar talk more than 10 years ago, it made my skin crawled, and I believe that is when it all started for me. Besides it is posted in a witness friendly website, not an "apostate" one.

Someone in another post said he/she was able to listen to an hour and a half of it. How did you do it? I couldn't bring myself to listen to more than 5 minutes. Can you share what else he said that was as outrageous as the beginning?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Was not Ciro A....? (whatever his funny name is) the speaker who gave a talk a few years back that was across the net? It said that the King of the North was now radical Islam, because they were in opposition to the USA/GB as the King of the South.

That never made it into WTS doctrine. Coupled with the fact that he signed them up to the U N as a NGO, this guy must be an embarrassment to Brooklyn.

The worst thing about this was not the wacky speculation, it was the cold hearted callous way that he spoke of the death of the billions who differed from from him..and the audience seemed to love it

"By their fruits you shall know them"

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

And they say, "do not go beyond the things written"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit