A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's no wonder why many of their members suffer from alcoholism and depression. Not to mention what this talk would do to a child!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

You can also find this talk on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwA9KX5WJTM

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I have personally heard Ciro give that talk. I believe it was almost 100 minutes, with only one or two Scriptures being read. I recall thinking to myself that if certain JWs heard this man's talk -- and they were explained what role he has at Bethel -- they would lose all faith in the Society.

It is pure, unadulterated Speculation of the highest order. I was embarrassed to have been in the audience.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is the same Ciro Aulicino who's signature is on the UN NGO agreements, right?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

One and the same. If my memory serves me correctly, he was assigned to the Writing Department during my stay at Bethel (1994 - 2000). Perhaps someone could confirm his role at present.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Firefox has an extension that lets you download this stuff. The host site is very fast.

S

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If you download a free real player that will let you do that as well.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Holy crap. This is pretty amazing. And I thought comparing college to a bullet in the head was something!

Remember sitting there as a little kid and listening to stuff like this? I do. I do indeed.

Heaven help them all.

• Farkel
    Farkel

It was Fred Franz that came up with the crap about Jehovah using antimatter to clean up the mess after the animals gorged on the carcasses. Aulicino is just aping Fred's bullshit.

:Our godly fear, including your speaker, will be increased beyond measure. We are going to be frightened, friends, during this time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"God is a god of love."

"There is no fear in love."

"You must fear Jehovah, your God."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Jehovah's justice has been served. AIDS has been stopped, the gays are gone, the homosexuals, the lesbians, the murderers, the drug lords--all gone. " #1:.....So..Murderers and Drug Lords are Gay? "Jehovah God can direct the cataclismic forces at Armageddon to rejoin- now notice my word, I'm not saying join- to rejoin all the land masses as they once were before the flood. And scientists tell us that is the study of Pangea, which is at one time the earth was one complete connected land mass. It was in the awake magazine too. If you want to look it up on your new CD-ROMS, brothers, just press the button and you'll find it there. ".........#2:God is going to reconnect all the land mass`s?..It must be true ..It`s in the Awake!! " We can also be sure friends, I love this part, that Jehovah will issue new names for all our days and months." ..........#3:God has never been able to change the names before!..He must be so excited!! " Now you children, Jehovah wants to have me to read something to you. " .....#4:Ciro Aulicino gets requests from Jehovah!! 'They're not going to need the hinging to swallow, so the snake may get a pretty little face again".....#5..Jehovah is giving snakes plastic surgery in the New System!..Is that really so hard to believe?? It is not a time, friend, to think that because the society published a change in generation that Jehovah God, the great Theocrat, took his clock and moved it back, because some ants printed a Watchtower down there. Oh please, friends! We should not have been dealing with generation in the first place. It's none of our business. #6:....After decades of preaching "The Generation of 1914 will not pass away"..It`s no longer any of the WBT$`s business!!..The WBT$ says so!! "You will be with me in Paradise"....#7:Actually that should read.."You will be a Mental Patient with me,in a Physciatric Hospital!".........................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit