A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Bookmarked for Besty's "Unity at all costs" quote... all costs indeed.

Disfellowshipping for disloyalty or deathbecause of loyalty means nothing once their new light shines.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

If the talk is FAKE then the WT DID talk about Generation.

If the talk is genuine, then the speker is a LIAR because the Apostles who

were purportedly present on the Mount of Olives said that they heard Jesus say "This Generation

will not pass away."

The reference to antimatter is from the book "The Nations shall know that I am Jehovah" (1973) the

same book that said that Christendom and the Great Tibblation would come before the end of

"this 20th century." And here we all are still. But they are not false propghets?

They never said "these are the words of jehovah...."

HB

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I remember a time when my daughter first starting voicing her opinion about not wanting to go to the meetings anymore. She said it is very depressing, doom and gloom for the future, It makes me not want to do anything. What for? We will all be dead anyway?

How can anyone be motivated to want to do anything after listening to a talk like this. But, to not want to hear anymore of them.

purps

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It's about p236 in the book .

Sorry don't know how to edit on the new site. ( May Simon be blessed)

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Oh Yeah -

The Flood formed the continents we see.

So how did all the unique species of Australia get back there after?

How did the buffalo get back to america?

Why does the distribution of animals today reflect the now proven continental drift

NOT a world wide flood?

He is an ignorant matriarchal copulator.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This is another proof that the Witlesses are just worshipping a stone age death god.

HB

• Mary
    Mary

Here's another bizarre rant about 'antimatter' taken from the April 1 1960 WT....It even mentions flying saucers!!

w60 4/1 pp. 219-220 pars. 25-26 Part 35-"Your Will Be Done on Earth" ***

"...Certainly the Creator of cosmic rays, Jehovah God, could use these to affect the minds of his enemies, including the king of the north and the king of the south, and could drive them to mutual slaughter: "every man's sword shall be against his brother." (Ezek. 38:21, AS) In this prophecy God warns that he will also use other natural forces that are at his disposal, possibly a rain of antimatter that has the property of annihilating any material thing that it meets. He warns all scoffers that he will do an 'unusual work.'-Isa. 28:21.

The moon also has come in for scientific interest. The missile experts would transform it from being the gently beaming luminary of the night to being an object of fearsome possibilities. The conquest of the moon has become a serious aim. Not only "sterilized" rockets to the moon and satellites to go around and inspect the moon on both sides, but also the establishing of a manned base on the moon for observing and dominating all the earth! One Swedish scientist warned fellow scientists to study the possibility that the explosion of a hydrogen bomb on the moon might create disastrous tides of the oceans on the earth. Such an explosion would also create radioactivity on the moon and make the future exploration of it by scientific visitors hard. What with mysterious "flying saucers" being reported, even though the reports may be proved to be largely unfounded, man on earth since A.D. 1914 is indeed feeling horrors with respect to cosmic space and the sun, the moon and the stars...."

• StAnn
    StAnn

I listened for 1 hour, 17 minutes. I can't take anymore, I've got blood running out my ears.

I vaguely remember hearing a talk eerily similar to this back in the 70's or early 80's. It is mind boggling to listen to this now. It is the rantings of a lunatic and a bunch of cold, heartless sociopaths, egging him on. The times when the audience laughs are more chilling than the stupidity the speaker is spewing.

Reminds me of Jesse Duplantis and Hal Lindsey on TBN.

StAnn

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

He's just got it all figured out doesn't he? I didn't catch where that scripture about the anti-matter was though. Was it Daniel or Revelation?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I think I have this talk on my harddrive. If anyone wants, they can download it from this filesharing site:

You Will Be With Me in Paradise by Ciro Aulicino (about 53 MB):

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=6bba13f359d27a08f892744ea3c6a129

And here's a much smaller version of the file for the "Calendar of Jehovah God" that was published in the Golden Age:

http://www.a2z.org/wtarchive/docs/1935_Calendar_Golden_Age.pdf

This should be easier to download than the version posted earlier in this thread. It's only about 6 MB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit