A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• delilah
    delilah

"it is possible, that Jehovah God --if they are going ot eat straw or dust, that Jehovah God may change the mouth structure of these creatures in order to eat that, because they're not gonna be--they're not going to need the hinging to swallow, so the snake may get a pretty little face again, (laughter)"

wtf???? That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard....and this...

" Jehovah will doubtless use a highly scientific means at his disposal, perhaps antimatter, to disintegrate the putrefying organisms. Now, especially in cities where we live, there is going to be a high concentration of dead ones. We're going to have to need them, because the animals in the Bronx zoo if they got out still couldn't eat all the bodies in the Bronx. (laughter) "

laughter??? they laugh at this??? OMG!!...they really are sick and insane!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This is a little over the top, you can tell he's spent copious amounts of time thinking about this. He's also a very big homophobe, which you know what they say about homophobes...they're usually denying that they're gay.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    The Tribulation is almost upon us. It is not a time, friend, to think that because the society published a change in generation that Jehovah God, the great Theocrat, took his clock and moved it back, because some ants printed a Watchtower down there. Oh please, friends! We should not have been dealing with generation in the first place. It's none of our business.

Unbelievable! How can someone still support this crap? After all, if any rank and file witness had said these words about it not being their place 10 years ago, they would have been disfellowshipped as an apostate. Sickening.

• John Doe
    John Doe

This is in Isaiah chapter 11. I want you to listen to this promise, just as if Jehovah was talking to the children, and I'm going to read it that way.

WTF does he mean by this?! I'd be highly insulted.

• carla
    carla

"that Jehovah God may change the mouth structure of these creatures" -- does that mean they were not created perfect to begin with? they at one time had a different 'stucture'? what the hell?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Is there a way to save a copy of the video before they take it down? And does anyone plan to contact that Guardian reporter I mentioned, the one who broke the UN story to the world?

Srsly, I think this is a monumental example of how dangerous this cult is, and media coverage of it would be great right now, considering Jett Travolta's story is in the public's recent memory.

• Mary
    Mary
    Therefore, Jehovah will doubtless use a highly scientific means at his disposal, perhaps antimatter, to disintegrate the putrefying organisms. Now, especially in cities where we live, there is going to be a high concentration of dead ones. We're going to have to need them, because the animals in the Bronx zoo if they got out still couldn't eat all the bodies in the Bronx. (laughter)

Sooooo, Jehovah's going to use antimatter to get rid of lets say, even 4 billion dead bodies eh? If you mix matter (the dead bodies) with antimatter, it destroys them both and produces photons. Now I'm no scientist, but it seems to me that the high levels of photons produced at this level might not be a good thing for planet earth. Then again, maybe Jehovah will get Jesus to construct phasers for the Witlesses who survive so they can protect themselves from all the animals that escape from the Bronx Zoo.

I wonder what Brother Duffus was smoking in the Bored Room (ya, I spelled that correctly) at Crooklyn before getting on the platform. It's eerily reminisant of the kind of crap Freddie Franz & Co. were spewing out in the pre-1975 daze.

And what the hell is that about 'Did you ever see the apostles talk about generation? Didn't they have opportunity there? Not once did they mention generation, did they? Then we have no business doing it.' Yes, I'm sure that warms the coddles of the hearts of those 70, 80 and 90 years of age, who were all promised that their generation would live to see The End.

What an asswipe.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Try to picture this, friends. This gruesome picture. Dead bodies and body parts of the wicked will lie strewn on the surface of the ground. In streets, alleyways, fields and buildings. Now notice that God in this verse tells us that no one will mourn or bury these dead ones. Now what does this tell us? It shows us that we will not be traumatized by His mass annihiliation of these individuals. No, his divine execution of the wicked will not haunt us for the rest of our lives. Rather, we will react to it today as we do when a vicious serial murderer is executed- how do you feel about him when he gets it? Why, we will feel an inner satisfaction.

Does this not sound like a character out of a Stephen King book?

• Mary
    Mary

Yep. Heeeeeeere's Armageddon!!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

You have to wonder why the WTS even lets some of these guys speak. I would think even hard core JWs would think this is over the top. Also, wasn't Ciro the guy that gave that crazy talk after 9-11 that identified the radical Muslims as the "king of the north"? Ciro was editor of the Awake when the WTS became a registered NGO with the UN, right? Maybe the boys in Brooklyn let him speak to deflect that decision as one made by a renegade?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit