RIP Dansk (aka Ian), 18.12.1953- 20.12.2008

by faundy 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

My sincere condolences to you and your family Faundy... many you all have strengh in this difficult time.

PDB xxx

• alamb
    alamb

He did it.

He took his own greatest pains and losses and self realizations and trials of spirit and turned them into love and grace and blessed us all with his presence and eased our journeys. We were blessed to know him. It was truly an honor to have walked with him. Without being hindered by the pains of his body and the trials of his past he is now free to be all we knew he really was. A great and wonderful soul. Godspeed our brother.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

So sad to hear such bad news. Deepest sympathy to all the family. Although I never met Ian personally, I found him to be a true gentleman. I really appreciated his private emails to me when I was struggling, having just left the 'truth'. I know that he was a man who believe that life was a spiritual journey. May his spirit find the happiness he deserves.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am sorry for your loss.

Ian is an inspiration to this forum and we'll miss him.

I hope to see him again one day.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Steph, I'm so sorry. Your dad was very kind.

ql

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'm in total SHOCK and very sad. Ian was one of the few posters whose message I ALWAYS read. He has run the good race and fought the good fight....time to rest, renew and explore.

May God bless and comfort your family always.

D.E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Such a sweet man. So sorry for your loss. Dansk will be missed.

Josie

• Matty
    Matty

Please add me and Carol’s sincere condolences on the loss of Ian - he was truly an inspiration to us all.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We never met but talked on the phone a lot, and emailed and sent Christmas cards every year.

I will really miss him. Our love to you all.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Faundy, Kool Aid Man and I, his wife, (Rick and Inez Fearon) are so sorry to hear of your great loss. Our condolences go out to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit