Blood Issue took my mom last night

by rwagoner 82 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sorry to hear of your sad news, Mums are very special x

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So sorry to hear that...you should wear your uniform with pride!

• Quandry
    Quandry

So very sorry to hear about your mom. Unfortunately, she may not have lived through the extensive surgery she evidently needed. It is heart-wrenching to watch your mother suffer from illness and then die. My mom died several months ago after a long illness.

I hope that you will be able soon to dwell on the good memories you have of her.

You have a very honorable profession. Be proud of yourself and your dress uniform.

The Khall will probably have an infomercial instead of talk about your mom. I am glad some of your friends will be there for you and you can be there for your dad.

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• penny2
    penny2

So sorry for your loss. I hope you have lots of support from your family and friends. I'd say wear your uniform with pride.

penny

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

My condolences to your family. Why not wear the uniform? Just be prepared for how to respond to those that will try to use this time of grief to preach their agenda to you. And maybe leave any firearms at home.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear rw,

I'm very sorry for your loss.

My experience with JW friends and family has been good, with genuine love and kindness shown in my times of need. I hope yours will come through for you.

Love,

CoCo

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am restraining my anger.

SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am very sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences.

BTS

• undercover
    undercover

My condolences

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit