• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Mary

Thanks

Take care,

Ismael

• bythesea
    bythesea

Mary.......thanks for your hard work! I'm sending you a pm for a hard copy when they're ready to send out!

bythesea

• wobble
    wobble

Many Thanks Mary !!!!

A great job well done.I have only had time to read some of your great work,but I can see it is very well put together and I do like the tone,it's a pleasnt read not too hectoring or strident as some stuff on the net.

I will read all of it later today,but I know that it will be invaluable,especially for my wife,who is not convinced I have done the right thing in leaving the Borg.

Many thanks again,

Love

Wobble

• Mary
    Mary

Thank you so much everyone for your support and forgive me for not being able to respond to everyone, but in the last 36 hours, I've received 106 PM's requesting a copy of my project. This is far, alot more than what I anticipated, and I'm thrilled that so many want a copy. The best thing I did was save it in a pdf format and then compress it in a WinZip format and send it off by email attachment, as that's how the majority have requested it. For those of you that have requested the hard copy, I should be able to send it out either tomorrow or Friday---depending on when it gets back from Printing.

If you requested an email copy and haven't received it yet, please let me know as it's entirely possible that I missed your request.

Cheers,

Mary

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, I read a bit of this- up through "Disfellowshipping" and I thought it was great.

Your easy-to-follow style is wonderful. You go girl. Rock on.

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Thank Mary I love it. I just sent you a email but wanted to say this on the bord also. Thank you again for all of you hard work.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mary, I read some of the DFing accounts and I am sick at heart.

Thanks for that great read. You did a superb job.

As we say down here: Girl, you got the Devil by the tail! You got him!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit