MY PROJECT IS (FINALLY) FINISHED!

by Mary 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mary, that was a hell of a project.

Is it possible to send it as a pdf file ? in that case, I will pm my e-mail as well.

To bad, it is only in English - now I have to translate it .

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

It is a download right? I can't have 148 pages of apostate truth being mailed to my front door. PMed nonetheless.

• carla
    carla

I would love a copy! How are you sending it? internet or good old fashion paper? I would be happy to send $ to cover any expenses please let us know. thanks, carla

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Awesome! I'll be sending you a PM...

• Mary
    Mary

OK, just to verify: The finished project is over 10MB, so I've had to WinZip it. I did the original in Word Perfect simply because Word Perfect has the "reveal codes" option, which Microsoft Office Word doesn't.

I know that the formatting might be off, so I'm going to see if I can save it in pdf and then send it as a WinZip file.........

For those of you requesting a hard copy, I'm just getting them correlated. Plus you get a couple more pages than the email attachment----I'm including the letter that the WTS sent to Ray Franz before they axed him, showing that he was not DF'd for "apostasy" as all Witnesses are led to believe, but rather for eating a meal with his boss. I'll send them out as soon as they're back from being bound, so it'll be a few more days till you get a copy.

I probably should have gotten someone else to proof it, but I wanted to get it out before JWD closes. If anyone notices any spelling, gramatical or doctrinal issues that I've made errors not, just let me know....although being the Mother of God, we all know I don't make mistakes.

Since last night, I've had 46 PMs requesting a copy!

• mouthy
    mouthy

although being the Mother of God, we all know I don't make mistakes.

And she was a virgin too

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Mary, it looks great. I look forward to reading it all and helping others with it.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Mary,

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Oh my goodness Mary, your project is awesome. What a wonderful piece of work you did!

Thanks for sending it to me. I'm on the second chapter. It's very well written.

Good work!

~~Froggy~~

• Mary
    Mary
    although being the Mother of God, we all know I don't make mistakes.
    Mouthy said: And she was a virgin too

Don't make me send you to your room Grace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit