• nowisee
    nowisee

Me too! Me too!

• jam
    jam

THANKS MARY, A VERY VERY GOOD JOB.

• jam
    jam

II never knew that the wt. received monies from a cigarette company, thier stock...How can a org. disfellowship people for the same thing they themself is doing. Lying ( blood,dates,Jw history) the UN,knowledge of the greek and hebrew scriptures, everything about this religion is a lie..There should be a law , if you are guility of the same offense of people of whom you have ruin they life , you need too pay...

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Thank you MARY I will be getting stuck into it this weekend.

• Allegory
    Allegory

Thank you, Mary, for e-mailing me a copy. It is very thorough. You did a tremendous amount of work. I truly appreciate it. The Phillip Morris info boggled my mind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So glad your feeling better Mary.

I am keeping a copy because Jim & Nancy are having a support group in Cambridge this month or next. There are so many leaving the WT & need friendship since their own deny them love. So I will put one out for the group to examine .

It is truly a labour of LOVE!!!!!(((HUGS)))

• RAF
    RAF

Thanks!!!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Very nice presentation of the facts, Mary!

I will keep it for reference, as well as the occasional print and copy, for those who are waking up to the fact that JWs do not teach what the Bible teaches, rather, they are a book publishing company that promotes the teachings of men.

Thanks for making all your hard work available to the masses!

BA- Blessings to you!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hi Mary,

I added the file (with credit to "Mary from JWD" to my new meetup group in NYC... I hope that's OK.. I want to share it with the members of the meetup...

I plan on printing out a few pages and sending them to my Mom.. the research about the cross is the best I've ever seen...

KUDOS!!!!

Lance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit