MY PROJECT IS (FINALLY) FINISHED!

by Mary 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

and ya....i did pm you for a copy...but please please send me this info!!!!.............................................................................................................thanks..........................oompa

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Another request, Mary! I'm PMing you my email info. Can't wait to read this!

GGG

• Mary
    Mary

Hi Everyone;

Just a reminder to PM me either your email address or a street address when you request a copy of my project. It saves me alot of time........I'm only going to send them out once a day as I've sent out 149 copies so far!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks Mary for all your hard work,

I appreciate it.

Leslie

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Thank you,

I received my copy and have been reading it. I will be sharing the part on 607 with my dad and grandmother.

elder-schmelder

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Thank you for all your hard work and for making this available to us all - it's gonna take some time to read it all......

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thanks, Mary, for all your hard work and your generosity in sharing it with others.

• Mary
    Mary

For those who are waiting for a copy: I'm so sorry but I'm afraid it'll have to wait until either tomorrow as I feel like shit today......massive headache and nausea and I just need to lay down........

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hope you feel better soon, Mary.

You have been working hard, I remember getting alot of emails off one time, its alot of work!

Thanks again,

Leslie

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Feel much, much better SOON, Sweetie! Take CARE of yourself!

Love,
    Baba

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit