MY PROJECT IS (FINALLY) FINISHED!

by Mary 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

MARY, MARY:

No wonder it took you longer than you expected. This is a great piece of work you did here. I don't think I would've been able to do anything like this.

I loved everything, but I have to say that the part on Pagan Celebrations and the Cross was very well detailed. I will definitely keep this.

I am struggling with my spirituality and the thoughts of whether I have made the right decision on becoming inactive. Every day I feel more and more separated from the Org., and that sometimes hurts me. Why? Because that is all i've known, and like you stated in the beginning of your essay, our brains fight change.

I really appreciate your effort on this work.

KUDOS TO YOU.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I want one as well.

Thanks,

purps

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

please send me one Mary!

Randy

• blondie
    blondie

1,229 views = 1,229 pms?

Well, Mary, can you send out 1,230 and send me one? Thanks.

Love, Blondie

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks Mary, I have received mine.

My it is detailed. I've just skimmed through.

Can't wait to digest it properly.

Thanks again,

yesidid

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Pls send me a copy...

Thanx!

A@G

• BabaYaga
  • StoneWall
    StoneWall

Mary Mary not quite so contrary (heehe I just had to do that once on here sorry)

Could you please send me one. I've really enjoyed your past post and the amount
    of time and dedication you put in researching and helping others to find info.

Oh and by the way did you make sure to do like the WTBTS and put copyrighted
    on it so no one else can take credit or plagiarize it

I've often thought that if the WTBTS woulda been commissioned to write the
    bible we woulda seen a copyright symbol on it at bottom of the papyrus scrolls and leaflets (heck even the stone tablets that Moses had woulda had a little c at bottom) just to give it that legal feel.

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this as well as many of your previous threads out for others to benefit. I will pm you my e-mail.

Regards,
    StoneWall

• Berean
    Berean

This is a valuable resource that has been prepared. I don't want to make a lot of extra work for Mary but I recommend that people get the file. Excellent work Mary. Berean

• oompa
    oompa

may god bless you....if he is around...or listens......or cares..................................................................................................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit