News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/164553/3048420/post.ashx#3048420

Most of the answers you will get from 9/11 apologists is based on "it is just not possible" ... that is a "mind-stopper/stopping technique" ... think of it when u were a Witness, if you question authority/doctrine or what you have you, you are told, 'you question the Governing Bodies decision?" or "you need to pray more".... aka: mind stopping techniques.

You got questions regarding 9/11? They got mind stopping techniques for you too. A witness who has questions is regarded as what? An apostate! A person who questions 9/11 is labeled as a conspiracy theorist/crazy/nut/paranoid. Get it? I have gotten a lot of emails from JWDers who don't want to be labeled a 9/11 'apostate'. Get it? It's like being an apostate all over again.

Basically it comes to this ... if you question anything regarding the government (Governing Body) ... get ready to be labeled. I warn you, don't say that agree or disagree if you are not ready for the 'heat' ... you kinda have to prepare yourself to be labeled a 'nut' (apostate) by 9/11 apologists (witnesses).

I don't 'believe' ... I question. The day you believe is the day you stop questioning.

To answer your question. I don't believe the official story.

I have noticed that for the most part, older folks as older witnesses as well, who are set in their beliefs, no longer question them. The longer you believe, the more it takes to shake you out of them ... can you really get out a person out of the borg who has been in it for 50, 60 years? Hardly, you just say, "waste of time" or "lost cause".alt

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sniff, sniff, sniff. Anyone else smell the distinct odor of hypocrisy here?

Maybe its just time for a shower? Just saying...

• What-A-Coincidence
  • james_woods
    james_woods

I am going to disagree, (respectfully, I hope you realize). This is not exactly the same thing as scientific or engineering debate on what part of the space shuttle rocket engines failed during the Columbia launch. It is not really about science at all. It is politics.

When "what you want to believe" involves the ultimate claim that the president of the United States personally ordered the murder of thousands of our citizens, then you have an extremely disruptive lunacy. I think that underlying this is a political need to remove blame from the obvious terror organizations, and try to shift the blame to our own government because of a radicalized political agenda.

I was amused when one of these 9/11 screamers wailed forth at Bill Clinton during the 2008 presidential primary campaign. Clinton, certainly no fan of G.W. Bush, gave the protestor one of the most scathing dressing-downs I have ever seen.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    then you have an extremely disruptive lunacy

Aww, come here and give this lunatic a kiss.

• james_woods
    james_woods

If that is to be your first step toward recovery, then I will sacrifice myself, Sweetstuff.

But you must never tell...never.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

James it wouldn't be the first time we were lead into war over lies!

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2261

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    When "what you want to believe" involves the ultimate claim that the president of the United States personally ordered the murder of thousands of our citizens, then you have an extremely disruptive lunacy.

I agree, this has never happend....umm err Hitler never existed and many other dictators. Just some advice, you should really stop. Umm, you really think the President decides on his own??? OMG ... you are brainwashed.

I was amused when one of these 9/11 screamers wailed forth at Bill Clinton during the 2008 presidential primary campaign. Clinton, certainly no fan of G.W. Bush, gave the protestor one of the most scathing dressing-downs I have ever seen.

s this how you counteract 9/11 questions? By using this example? Do you still want to save face?

Look at the whole picture ...unlike the official 9/11 report.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job, then "OSAMA" would have been captured and killed within DAYS, since they knew within 24 hours that he was the so called mastermind. What is it now? 7 Years later? The biggest baddest MACHINE on this Earth can't capture one indivual??? Who profits from wars??? Let's see ... 1 year war .. few billions .... 7 year war .... more billions .... yes...lets wait, it's not feasable to capture Osama at this point. Hello??? Anyone in there??? Hello?? Bueller???

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

If that is to be your first step toward recovery, then I will sacrifice myself, Sweetstuff.

But you must never tell...never.

LOL, my lips are sealed.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Have you ever laid out a positive theory of the conspiracy, WAC? Y'know, who did what, when, and why? Who does Osama answer to? Why? Who exactly rigged the explosives you're convinced where in WTC7? When? And why did they take part?

Etc. etc.

The rubber has to meet the road somewhere. If explosives were rigged, someone had to do it. How many someones? Why would these someones participate? Who exactly are they?

Are the scientist asserting that fire brought down WTC7 now part of the team of conspirators? What is their motivation?

But mainly, what is the outline of the positive theory of conspiracy that you believe, WAC?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit