News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

How's about you answer questions 1 - 20, and we'll call your question #21? Sound fair? After all, I did post my questions first, so it would hardly be fair for you to come in and insist that your question is answered before all 20 of mine, right?

(Incidentally, your question is commonly known as the "popularity equals truth" argument. Find out what most theologians say about god and you arrive at the truth. Find out what most scientists say about evolution and you arrive at the truth. Find out the most popular political stance and again you arrive at the truth. The religion with the most adherents is clearly the true one right?"

No one want to answer my questions yet? If they are not good questions then describe why each one is so bad then and I'll retract them.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy drwtns32!

Good to see you again. It's been a while. I hope you're doing well.

To be honest, you're chasing windmills. I've talked over the years to these types and they don't want to discuss or talk. I've yet to meet someone who believes in a 9/11 conspiracy who wants to sit down and have a real discussion. They refuse to answer questions. They will not respond to facts.

They want to preach. They want to convert. It's almost a religious expererience for them. As if they have special knowledge the rest of the Great Unwashed does not.

As I've said on another thread, I used to believe in a JFK conspiracy. When I did, I could speak cogently, intelligently, back up my beliefs with facts and give a reasonable narrative about what I believed occurred on Nov. 22, 1963.

I'm interested in facts, not observations or guess work or wild, random gibberish. I finally gave up trying. I encourage you to do the same. It's frustrating beyond belief.

Chris

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have met highly intelligent people who believe we did not land on the moon - nothing will convince them

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Here's some good questions for you building 7 denyers. I can't wait for the responses:

1. If Building 7 were really demolitioned as you say it was NOT, how would it have looked different than it does falling completely uncontrolled and unplanned, as you say it WAS?

2. Could the world's best structural engineers have made the building fall even more straight down on top of itself than it actually did?

3. How would it look different had it been planned and executed by the world's finest demolition experts?

4. Has any building in the history of human kind ever fallen so magnificently straight down due to a small fire?

5. Should we now expect other buildings to fall similarly?

6. Would you sue your contractor if the building he built fell like Tower 7 after a few small fires?

7. Do we have the technology to build buildings that do not totally collapse when on fire?

8. Have there ever been towers that have been practically completely engulfed in fire and yet did not fall?

9. In light of the fact that buildings are now known to completely collapse when they experience a small fire, do you still venture into high rises?

10. Should contractors and engineers be expected to build structures that can stay standing inspite of being totally engulfed with flames? Is that kind of technology anailable?

11. Are the engineers and archetects of Bldg. 7 now totally revamping their approach to building thigh rises? What lessons did they learn from the collapse of bldg. 7?

12. Would you hire the builders or designers of building 7?

13. Are there other buildings that are similar to bldg. 7 (in size, shape, materials used to build it) still standing? Other buildings built by the same firm that built building 7 still standing? Should we then investigate these other structures lest a small fire bring them down as well?

14. Would you feel safe entering into a building that is similar to building 7, built by the same contractors and designers and around the same age, knowing that their other work failed so easily during a small fire?

15. Does anyone know if the firm that built bldg. 7 is being sued right now? What do these builders say in their defense? Was their product a good one?

Shawn

You are the one making the accusation. Therefore it is up to you to prove your case.

It is not up to me to disprove your ideas or answer every conceivable question. ("Would I hire the builders or designers of building 7"? Seriously now, what kind of question is that to prove a massive conspiracy involving the U.S. government?)

If you think there was a conspiracy involving hundreds, if not thousands, of people, over the course of years planning ahead, who could anticipate the repercussions of such an attack on American soil, and then keep it secret, with no one ever revealing any detail, any working part of the plan, for 7 years (and counting) ... then I ask you seriously ... please present just a small iota, the smallest amount of EVIDENCE.

Prove your hypothesis. Not theory, which has some facts associated with it, but your hypothesis.

Chris

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You are the one making the accusation. Therefore it is up to you to prove your case.

You have said that already ... trying to by pass questions. Hey, I thought you were done with this.

Why is that SO MANY people want a new investigation into 9/11? It's because we want TRUTHFUL answers!

Stop getting in the way!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Why is that SO MANY people want a new investigation into 9/11? It's because we want TRUTHFUL answers! the problem is - what would convince them and you? What would it take

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You trust this guy??? He was suppose to testify without Cheny being present. He refused. Why? He wanted his story and Cheney's to be identical. This is ridiculous! Two 'witnesses' are suppose to give witness in front of each other.

Second, he said he SAW the 1st plane crash into the 1st tower ... HOW??? Check for video.

altalt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

so what evidence would convince you

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    You have said that already ... trying to by pass questions

Ah.

My 14 year old daughter said almost the exact same thing tonight. She wanted something and I reminded her it wasn't her turn. When I kept giving the same reply to her increasingly hysteric responses, she finally said, "You said that already!"

Although at a quite a bit higher decibel level. At least I'm assuming.

Hey, I thought you were done with this.

I rove about the earth and wander about it in black helicopters aided by space ailens who have given me the power of Elvis in giving truck stop waitresess the power of big boobs and bigger hair.

I go forth to spread happiness and joy amongst the white trash element in Texas whilst ever questioning those whose little red wagons have wheels that are flying off.

But wait!

My woman has brought me hot chocolate chip cookies. Does anything smell better than a hot cookie?

Let us away!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    so what evidence would convince you

So u are saying you agree with the official report?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit