News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

STILLA ...

whatever the "following" comes up with ...

truly independent unimpeachable congressional investigation with subpoena power

Intestingly ... i found this ... these are your words correct?

I really don't want to believe

Well, folks ... before you are the words of stilla who basically "doesn't want to believe". Any questions?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So if Obama gets elected and he obviously wants to discredit the previous Republican Administration and they have a hearing, you would believe the findings? Yes

• zagor
    zagor

Ok, I've got to get this off my chest. I'm am friggin sick and tired of people pigeon-holing anyone who disagrees with the official 911 story as being a "conspiracy theorist", to all of you on this board doing so, shame on you. Why? Because you could all be branded by the same bloody name, for having seen through the WTS lies, oh wait, it would be "apostate" not "conspiracy theorist", big diff. Weren't you all at one time shaking your head and saying, this doesn't add up in regards to the WTS? It doesn't make logical sense? Admist many others telling you that you were the one who had the problem, you weren't thinking clearly?? Ring a bell to anybody?

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" whatsoever, but I do know bullshit when I see it. And I'm sorry, the amount of bullshit the US government has disclosed as fact regarding 911 is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain! How can any of you explain that the collision into the Pentagon left not one skidmark on the grass in front of the building, just a big hole, no damage from the wings, zip? If you consider yourself a logical person and don't find that odd, good luck to you. The fact that they found passports of the terrorists yet no bodies whatsoever could be recovered? Are you kidding me? LMAO

You all just keep buying the official "story" into what happened and who was responsible without even bothering to personally research basic facts. If it was impossible to recover bodies, it would be impossible to find a PAPER PASSPORT, but it is darn convienent isn't it? So before you all jump on me for how I'm a "conspiracy theorist" remember this, it was the ability to question the "official story" that lead many of us to leave the borg. Don't be hating because I continue or others continue to question what does not seem to them to be logical or plausible. Thanks!

I agree with sweetstuff on this. While I don’t believe there was a “helping hand” on the outside to get the buildings down, what these morons did with planes was sufficient enough to bring them down. One, on the other hand, should not underestimate ability of those in charge to ride a wave and allow otherwise insignificant pawns to do their thing in order to create the case for something far bigger. I’m still straggling with the fact that so called intelligence was aware of the plot for several years prior and yet it “surprised” everyone when it did happen. Perhaps for similar reasons we are still unsure what role was played by our hero FDR in allowing Pearl Harbour to happen. But as always history is written by the winners so we might never know for sure. People need heroes, and image of a hero must be protected at all costs otherwise people have nothing to believe in...

• jgnat
    jgnat
    I’m still straggling with the fact that so called intelligence was aware of the plot for several years prior and yet it “surprised” everyone when it did happen.

Here's how it can happen. First of all, "intelligence" is inundated with real and bogus threats all the time. My bet is in the thousands daily. Information gathering is not difficult. Take the internet for an example. Sifting information for the significant is difficult. Take the internet for an example. Take this board for an example. How easy is it to find leolaia's keystone threads?

And secondly, let's take the example of a fictitious bodunk "terrorist" cell hunkering in a basement somewhere. Every week they have their regular committee meeting, and Fred says, "Let's blow up the White House." The committe all hollers yeah!!!! They faithfully record it in the minutes, and the intelligence plant faithfully forwards the information. Can anything useful be done with this information? Unless there is a for sure "Where", "When", and "How", it is very difficult to evaluate the threat.

• golf2
    golf2

The Federal Reserve plot has been going on since 1913!!!!!! Why do you guys fail to check out the Federal Reserve?

Let me say this, if you ever saw the hugeness steel we handle with cranes, you'll probably go in your pants! I remember an ironworker who worked on the Prudential building in Boston say how frightful the size of the columns were. This is an ironworker. The Prudential buildings steel columns were nothing compared to the WTC columns.

Try convincing 85% my community members who are ironworkers about the WTC.

• zagor
    zagor

Thank you jgnat,
    I appreciate your comment, but I think you underestimate the sheer power of information processing that is available.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsa
    to mention just these two

Not to mention that they’d been following “the plot” we are talking about since early years of Clinton’s administration. So there was a very specific threat from early on, from someone with motives, means and real drive, someone who was on the mission to actually do it and not just talk about it. Someone who already had done things before and was therefore “intelligence’s” priority.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_laden#Early_attacks_and_aid_for_attacks
    In fact, he was someone they trained themselves but didn’t count on him becoming a runaway train.

Now is it possible that intelligence was inundated? Yes. And it SOUNDS as perfectly reasonable explanation….

And to add: I really hope this is not correct, you know, there is nothing freakier than being used as pawns by those we trust. Ring the bell?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Zagor, it happens that my business is information. I am not surprised that people are easily fooled in to believing that the government is as good at processing information as it is at collecting it. It is not.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    eople are easily fooled in to believing that the government is as good at processing information as it is at collecting it. It is not.

Depends on how you view the "goverment" ... the gov is split up .... COMPARMENTALIZED ... which means pieces of the goverment don't cooperate with others or they overlap ... CIA and FBI ext. (even within these depts there exists compartmentalization) That is why I dislike it when people say that 'we' say the Goverment was behind it. That would be ridiculous. In any case ... someone has to pay for letting this happen. If you had hired this security, I would sue them! But what happened? ... Dept of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, pay raises, new departments. WTF?

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Why can't we:

1. Concentrate on Bldg. 7? This is the topic of this thread. If you want to bring up government and theories, just start a new thread already!

2. Answer some of Shawn's questions? Or tell him why they are bad questions? Or admit that you know the answer to them but aren't emotionally ready to talk about it? Or SOMETHING? Please if you are going to ignore the questions as if they are so stupid they are not worth it, again, just start a new thread and be done with it.

No one dares answer my questions because the answers are obvious.

Thank you to the steel worker for his comments. I think he answered some of my questions indirectly.

I suggest we all get some education in high rises and engineering. I know I am. I'm tired of being told I don't know sh*t about it, by other people who don't know sh*t about it, so I'm just going to educate myself. Matbe I'm totally mistaken. I could be wrong about everything. But imagine if the whole nation banded together and studied engineering. If 90% of the population had the equivalent of say, a 2 year degree in engineering (which I know isn't much), what would the nation think about bldg. 7? That's not an answerable question of course, just speculation.

As in the title of this thread, the original poster admits that bldg 7 is a MYSTERY. Why would a natural occurrence be a mystery? If it followed the known rules of the universe, nature, logic, gravity for christ's sake, would it be a mystery? No. It is because it denies all logic, science and natural laws that it is a mystery. What happened to bldg 7... (mind you, I am not commenting on the whole of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, I am exclusively commenting on bldg 7s fall, not whether or not it is possible for 5,000, 10,000 people to band together in a secret conspiracy) ...was not natural. Was it impossible that it fell naturally right in on itself? No, i'm not saying that it was either. What I am saying is that it denies KNOWN logic, and natural laws.

Was it demolitioned? It sure looks like it, is all I can say, and NOONE can possibly deny that statement. NOONE. I don't even think anyone has denied that it LOOKS like a flawless demolition. Not JUST a demolition: a typical, classic and FLAWLESS demolition. Whoever demo'd it (if someone did) did not even attempt to make it not look like a demolition! Whoever did it (if someone did) WANTED us to notice that it looked an awful lot like a demolition. Now THAT is a mystery!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

It's funny how the answer can stare most folks right in the face, but they just don't WON'T get it.

Reason and common sense for most folks is buried under years of indoctrination by their education, the media, a desire to believe their government acts in their best interests, etc. It all comes down to intellectual laziness and believing in the pipedream that the elite have indoctrinated the masses to believe.

History repeats itself yet again.

Amazing.

BA- Not at all surprised.

PS- Kudos to Shawn, WAC and Golf2 for their efforts.

PS#2- A conspiracy INVOLVES many people, yet ONLY the orchestrators at the top fully understand what is being planned and executed. Can it be said anymore succinctly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit