News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    You trust this guy???

ummm ... not really

In my poor opinion, the Bush administration will be remembered as the worst since the Harding adminstration. 1920-1921. Google Teapot Dome scandal.

In my single digit IQ opinion, Cheney and Rumsfeld connived in a most Machevallian way (totally) to bring about the Iraq invasion in 2003. A year-and-a-half after Sept. 11, 2001. And after the invasion of Afghanistan.

I remember listening to Bush when he was the spokesman for the secret (to this day) group of investors who "owned" the Texas Rangers baseball club from 1988-1994, the group that sold after the citizens of Arlington, Texas voted to build them a stadium for free. I thought, in 1990, he was an idiot, and a tool for those pulling the strings, and I thought so again when he was governor of Texas. Geez you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. The first time I ever voted was in 2004, and I held my nose voting for Kerry (speaking of tools).

See you're willing to demonize someone just because they disagree with you without taking the time, and patience, to interact with them.

Quit preaching and starting talking.

Chris

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

... um can i have a cookie??? umm, u've been right all along

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Quit preaching and starting talking.

Ha! First u must learn how to spoke!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thank you for reminding me to run spell check before posting. The aged fingers do not moved quite as well as in the past.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I have no hypothesis at all, np theory, no nothing. I have never claimed that there is a huge conspiracy of any kind. I have not described my theories or claims because I have none. If you would just stop projecting onto my writing your preconceived notions about who or what I am, you might actually have enough respect for me as a person to just answer the questions as honestly and without ulterior motive as I have asked them.

Saying, "p'shaw! Seriously dude! What kind of question is that?' Does not address anything specifically. It is the intellectual equivalent of burping or farting.

Now, if you said, "The reason why asking a person if they would hire the bldg 7 contractors is a bad question (it would be better to say something more descriptive than "bad" as well, say irrelevant perhaps) is because ... fill in the blank..." You see? That is an appropriate way to answer to what you deem to be an inappropriate question. It shows respect for the person asking the question and does not engage in personal attacks. I am not accusing anyone of anything. I am merely looking at a picture of a building that looks an awful lot like 100s of demolitioned buildings I have see in my lifetime. And furthermore, YOU AGREE WITH ME. Everyone agrees that it LOOKS like every other building that has ever in all of history been demo'd on purpose. Right? Is there a single detail about how that building is falling that is different from how it would have fallen had it been deliberately and expertly planned and executed. The obvious answer is no. AND IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS you know it is true. You are just not ready to accept what your eyes and reasoning powers are shouting at you this very moment.

But, you didn't answer ANY of my questions. There are 20 of them. Are you saying I am 0 for 20 in relevant questions?

This thread is simply about whether bldg 7 was demo'd on purpose. This is not saying that the whole of 9/11 was a giant conspiracy. If you hve evidence that conflicts with what my eyes plainly see, then out with it. If not, why are you even participating in this thread. I am trying to keep it serious. so, seriously, how do you personally feel about the quality of product produced by the builders of bldg 7? Should we expect better quality of our trusted engineers?

I would love to be proven wrong. Do you think I am comfortable with the idea that someone may have done this on purpose? Believe me, I am not ready to hear about that kind of evil. It would scare the hell out of me. If only some demo expert could show me how bldg 7 just could not have POSSIBLY been a demolition, and that it differes from every other demolition in the following 100 ways... You have no idea how relieved I would be.

But so far, my eyes, which have proven themselves to be much more reliable than any 'report" I have ever seen or read, tell me that I am watching a demo'd building fall every time I see it.

Is it possible that I am mistaken? ABSOLUTELY! Do I hope I am mistaken? ABSOLUTELY! Am I a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. NO. There are many individual points that I find equally hard to believe in both the official story and all alternate stories.

Now, I would sleep much easier tonight if one person actually took my questions seriously, without being flip about it or accusing me of this and that which are just diversionary tactics of course.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    If you would just stop projecting onto my writing your preconceived notions about who or what I am, you might actually have enough respect for me as a person to just answer the questions as honestly and without ulterior motive as I have asked them.

Damn! That was a good smack down! I need a pseudo writer. I pay in Ameros though.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Quote: "(Incidentally, your question is commonly known as the "popularity equals truth" argument. Find out what most theologians say about god and you arrive at the truth. Find out what most scientists say about evolution and you arrive at the truth. Find out the most popular political stance and again you arrive at the truth. The religion with the most adherents is clearly the true one right?"

No that's not the point at all. For one thing, what does religion have to do with evolution? One is a field of scientific study, and one is...well, religion (sort of like you and WACs religion I suppose). But it does stand to reason that many (most? all?) demolition experts would agree that WTC7 was blown if indeed the evidence shows that it was blown. If they do not, then you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I such a prevaricating douchebag". I mean, here you are speaking out of your ass about demolition, when in fact the people who understand demolition disagree with you. Ask yourself "Self, do I know jack or shit about that which I am speaking?" And of course, you'll answer yourself back: "well, I did see a controlled demolition on TV in that Holiday Inn I stayed at last night".

The above of course only applies if my gut instinct is correct that none, or almost none of the people who would qualify as "demolition experts" subscribe to the buildings-were-blown theory.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    But it does stand to reason that many (most? all?) demolition experts would agree that WTC7 was blown if indeed the evidence shows that it was blown. If they do not, then you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I such a prevaricating douchebag". I mean, here you are speaking out of your ass about demolition, when in fact the people who understand demolition disagree with you

Another fluoride head ... anyway ....

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Welcome to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth!
    430 architectural and engineering professionals and 2172 other supporters including A&E studentshave signed the petition demanding of Congress
    a truly independent investigation.

Architects, Engineers and
    all others may sign the petition!
    We will post your name after verifying your A&E credentials —
    and other info for non-A&E's.

Sign the Petition

Mission Statement:

To research and to disseminate the truth
    of the 9/11 “collapses” of all 3 WTC high-rise buildings
    to every architect and engineer

Why are Architects and Engineers Re-examining the WTC Collapses?

The years since 9/11/01 have given us the time and space to emerge from the hypnotic trance of the shocks of these attacks and to rationally evaluate the existing and new evidence that has become available.

read more...

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

continued...

There is however a growing body of very solid evidence regarding these "collapses" that has emerged in the last couple of years - gaining ground even in the mainstream media. This new evidence casts grave doubt upon the theories of the 9/11 building collapse "experts" as well as the official reports by the 9/11 Commission, FEMA, and NIST.

It lays out a solid convincing case which architects & engineers will readily see: that the 3 WTC high-rise buildings were destroyed by both classic and novel forms of controlled demolition. You will find the evidence here in our website as well as at the linked websites. We hope you will find the courage (BALLS, BOLAS) and take the necessary time to review each section thoroughly.

After all, if in fact these buildings were professionally demolished with explosives, and since it takes months of planning and engineering to place the explosives, and since these buildings were highly secure from foreign terrorists, then we are presented with a horrible conclusion that we cannot deny: that this entire event must have been planned and orchestrated by a group other than those who are blamed by our Government. The questions raised are numerous and ominous that must be answered in the context of a truly independent unimpeachable congressional investigation with subpoena power.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you have answered a question with a question. I asked, What evidence would convince you? When would you be convinced you had been told the truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit