News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• jgnat
    jgnat
    I'm am friggin sick and tired of people pigeon-holing anyone who disagrees with the official 911 story as being a "conspiracy theorist", to all of you on this board doing so, shame on you. Why? Because you could all be branded by the same bloody name

I reserve the right to dismiss the unreasonable. I initially dismissed my daughter's claim that the Twin Towers were on fire....until I saw the live footage on the internet. My reasonableness suggests that if a passenger jet rams in to the middle of a building, resulting in a massive fireball, very, very bad things will result.

I use logic, reason, and occam's razor. My own experience has borne out that the plainest explanation is most likely true. And I personally believe the government is too big, leaky, and incompetent to pull off a big conspiracy. I mean, I just finished watching a Television Biography of Ellen Degeneris's "coming out" sitcom episodes. Secrecy was very tight on the set. Even so, over 200 workers were involved in production. They had to be, to air. Ergo, the script was leaked.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

It cracks me up when conspiracy theorists say "Look! The buildings fell just as if they were demo'd!" What do they expect? The building to fall like a tree being cut down? And the buildings certainly did *not* fall at free-fall speeds. They fell much slower when compared to the debris falling around the building (which did fall at free-fall speeds).

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Wait! Let's not forget. Building 7 collapse has been explained by the article in the original post. Building 7 is no longer in question. Now the question is:

"You heard it right from the Trump man. people are now wondering if all the buildings in the past that have tumbled down at angles are actually the buildings that were demo'd. Yes that is right. Apparently all conspiracy theorists are changing their tune. They no longer believe building 7 was demoed thanks to this fine convincing article above. Now they believe that the real conspiracy is all the buildings that have ever fallen for any reason in all of history. "

You see, the conspiracy is much larger than 9/11. Now it involves every fact we ever thought we knew about physics. Apparently, there is something about falling buildings (recently called a new phenommenon by "mainstream" physicists, seriously, they actually call Bldg. 7 the first of a new phenomenon, ask W.A.C. for the reference on that one) that causes them to always fall straight down any time there is a minor fire at any random spot in the building. We have been wrongly expecting buildings to fall unevenly for milleniums, when all we have to do is light a fire and PRESTO! it comes straight, straight, straight down, like a beautiful snowflake on a windless day. In fact, now buildings are even known, according to this new phenomenon, to pirouette before resting gently on their own foundation.

So, get with the times already. Isn't it obvious that the real conspiracy is the belief that when Godzilla wacked a building from the side, the building would tip over in reaction to force being applied at 90 degrees. In reality, it just doesn't matter how, from what direction or how hot of a fire is in a building, BUILDINGS JUST SIMPLY NATURALLY FALL PRECISELY IN UPON THEMSELVES LIKE GENTLE LOTUS FLOWERS AND NIGHT LILLIES. Never fear during an earthquake that a building will fall on top of you. It is now established fact that buildings only fall straight down in perfect harmony with laws pf physics. straight down at the speed of freefall everytime, no exceptions.

Now who's the conspiracy theorist?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

There is HUGE misunderstanding here. People who question the official story "Do not" believe the Government as a "whole" was behind it.

Re: The Manhattan Project ...

The history of the Manhattan Project remained classified for many years. In fact, it was so secret that Harry S. Truman, although vice president of the United States, was not made aware of its existence until after the death of Roosevelt in 1945.

Lot of you still have remnants of JW-ism ... with all the pigeon holing aka name calling, I guess that is what JWs did to apostates when presented with questions. No surprise there. Instead of stepping back and analyzing the info, you resort to name calling. Gosh, you guys are such fluoride heads ;-)

You guys have no case other than to name call since it takes intelligence to answer these questions which you can't answer thus name call/pigeon hole. ;-)

ALL WE ARE DOING IS QUESTIONING THE OFFICIAL STORY. I guess most are still hooked on Kool-Aid (w/flurodiated water of course) after being in the Borg.

shawn said: Now who's the conspiracy theorist?

damn shawn...go easy now, they may be fluoride heads but they still have feelings ;-)

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I'm with SweetPea on this one.

I don't believe the "official story" just like I don't believe the "official" account of the London bombings.

The U.S. government is completely corrupt and will stop at nothing. Don't forget the Gulf of Tonkin incident, it was discovered years later to be a fraud.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Please conisder me a conspiracy analyst, it sounds much more professional.

• sf
    sf

People who question the official story "Do not" believe the Government as a "whole" was behind it.

Exactly.

sKally

• truthseeker
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

I agree, let's stop the name calling.

None of us were there and none of us can prove what really happened.

In about 60 years, someone will file a request for a Freedom of Information Act concerning what "really" happened and by then most of us won't be hear anyway if and when the truth comes out.

JFK all over again.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Lot of you still have remnants of JW-ism ... with all the pigeon holing aka name calling

What's your excuse?

Maybe you can post some of the tons of emails you've been getting from JWD members about this topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit