News from downunder - the mystery of the falling tower on 9/11

by ozziepost 93 Replies latest social current

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

"Hopefully this thorough report puts to rest the various 9/11 conspiracy theories, which dishonour the men and women who lost their lives on that terrible day," said Silverstein spokeswoman Dara McQuillan.

In discussing the findings, the investigator Sunder acknowledged that some may still not be convinced, but insisted the science behind their findings is "incredibly conclusive".

"The public should really recognise the science is really behind what we have said," he said, adding: "The obvious stares you in the face."

I love it! First of all, we should feel ashamed of ourselves for "noticing" that the building fell in exactly the same manner that a controlled demolition would have it fall, including the feature of the "classic crimp" which indicated that the central supports for the building all simultaneously collapsed together in one instant before any of the outer supports collapsed. Ignore this why? Because it dishonors the firefighters that gave their lives. Not because it isn't true mind you, but we all must not speak the truth if it might dishonor the men and women who lost their lives. Exactly what does that have to do with anything?

Also, "the droids you are looking for are not here, you should look elsewhere for the droids," (hand waving back and forth in front of face in a spooky manner.) This statement equals the statement above: "The public should really recognize that the science is really, really, really, behind what we have said. I mean really guys. Come on. Just really really believe that the science is supporting us. Seriously dude, I'm like not kidding. Did you hear me? I said the word science! you are supposed to look all glassy eyed when I say science. The droids you are looking for is a small fire on a couple of floors. There was no "classic crimp" that is identical to every single demolition ever performed on earth before. Believe me please!"

I mean, I'm surprised buildings have never fallen like this before. I guess all buildings that catch fire from now on, starting on 9/11 are in serious danger of collapsing straight down without even touching the buildings beside it. This is good news because, from now on, when we see a building on fire next door, we don't have to evacuate the building we are in even if it is flat against the building on fire.

You see, evolution has finally caught up with physics in that now, things will always fall perfectly straight down inspite of external factors. So if the building is next door, just stay where you are and you will be perfectly safe. In fact you can stand right on the sidewalk in front of a falling building and be confident that the building, no matter why it is falling, will not harm you. It will fall exactly 3 feet in front of you.

Big news on the job market today! building demolition experts all over the world have been fired from their jobs! That's right folks. Thanks to the revelation of building 7 on the world of physics, all previous 8 yeAR ENGINEERING PROGRAMS have been terminated. Now savvy building owners are just hiring janitors to start a couple of fires in random locations to do the job of a flawless demolition.

It seems that all these years we have been paying demolition companies millions of dollars to make sure a building falls exactly straight down, we were being scammed! That's right, and this is turning the business world on its ear. Demolition companies world wide are shutting down and going into the gambling business.

Donald Trump is quoted as saying, "Gee, I've demoed a lot of buildings in my time, but when I saw building 7 fall flawlessly onto itself scarcely raising dust, I immediately fired all my demo people. I guess we've just been wrong all along about physics and how buildings fall. From now on, buildings can only fall straight down upon themselves with out 8 years of studying engineering to do it. I personally am suing all my demo companies and am going to ask for all my money back. Even a child could perfectly and flawlessly demo a skyscraper apparently. Engineers, what hacks!"

You heard it right from the Trump man. people are now wondering if all the buildings in the past that have tumbled down at angles are actually the buildings that were demo'd. Yes that is right. Apparently all conspiracy theorists are changing their tune. They no longer believe building 7 was demoed thanks to this fine convincing article above. Now they believe that the real conspiracy is all the buildings that have ever fallen for any reason in all of history.

You see, a group of secret societies have bombs in all old buildings in the world. When an earthquake or fire occurs, the secret society knows that nature itself would have the building fall precisely on top of itself even stacking bricks, tiles and laundry on pallets so as to minimize property damage. In fact if we were to let nature alone deal with falling buildings, it would actually levitate the building for just long enough for people to escape before it falls perfectly into dumptrucks headed for the nearest landfill. It is apparently only when humans interfere that buildings fall in random, uneven or non perpendicular ways.

All these years we thought buildings were being demoed by learned professionals, it was actually God's wise design in nature that was doing it and people were taking credit for it! Then people started demoing all the worlds buildings during earthquakes to start the rumor that nature responded to certain physical laws that would cause buildings to fall in less than perfect manners. Thank god the field of demolition has taken its last customer!

Now we must band together and get all the bombs out of buildings so the next earthquake, 9/11 or fire will only cause a building to fall straight down perfectly, flawlessly like nature has designed.

Another issue that comes up is how fire causes buildings to melt and fall in the perfect manner that we described too. It seems that we have also been scammed by the fire dept. That's right folks! You see, any time a fire breaks out, even if it is just in a small trash can in a small building, the building will instantly dissolve and fall in perfectly stacked ways. This is nature. But firefighters back in the days of the Pharoes thought that people couldn't handle the real true laws of physics, and we weren't able to ever build a building that would NOT fall at the mere strike of a match. What to do?

The Pharos in their wisdom actually came up with a psychedelic drug that counteracts ones senses as soon as a fire starts. So, those of you who have ever struck a match indoors, is guilty of causing their house to fall. But then the drug kicks in and disenables you from seeing the true results of any and all fires. Most people's homes were actually destroyed decades ago and they have been living in a delusion for years. Entire cities actually don't exist. All the buildings have fallen. In fact building 7 already fell years ago and hasn't existed since the early 90s. So what did we see on 9/11?

Well, the highjackers developed another drug to counteract the one we've all been drinking in tap water all these years. So, even though building 7 hasn't existed for over a decade, when fires broke out in the imaginary building 7 that day, and the drug called "nature of fire suppressant" was neutralized, we began to see what really happens to all buildings when small fires break out.

The foregoing statement is 100% the truth. Building 7 was the first building to ever fall exactly as nature made it fall. Now, all buildings from now on that catch fire will fall in the same way, just so long as no unscrupulous demo people plant their "nature disrupto bombs" to make it fall unevenly.

I hope you enjoyed this and it gave you a smile.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    concluded that the fatal blow to the building came when the thirteenth floor collapsed

This just sounds too superstitous to me. Thirteenth floor indeed!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Here's an interesting tidbit about 13th floor and also mentions rescues on WTC's 13th floor.

http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20020913_13thfloor.htm

Based on records of buildings with Otis brand elevators, as many as 85 percent of the high rises in the world don't have a 13th floor, says Dilip Rangnekar, spokesman for the Farmington, CT-based elevator maker.

"It's such a rarity to find a 13th floor in a building it sort of sticks out," says Rangnekar.

To be accurate, if a building is tall enough to have a 13th floor, it does indeed have a 13th floor. Developers and architects make it "disappear" by designating it as the 14th floor. That means the real 14th floor becomes the 15th floor, the 15th floor becomes the 16th floor, and so on.

Developers say making the 13th floor vanish is bottom line motivated, but superstitious fear is the real culprit.

The view of the 13th floor was cast in a different light during America's worst disaster.

Both towers of the World Trade Center had occupied 13th floors and, ironically, after hijacked planes slammed into the twin towers just over a year ago, media accounts of harrowing escapes told of many rescues from the 13th floor of both the North (1 World Trade Center) and South (2 World Trade Center) towers.

For those survivors, luck began on the 13th floor.

Published: September 13, 2002

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Unfortunately, Ozzie, the article did not put the matter to bed.

Some will never be satisifed with investigations into these matters. They want to find 'better explanations' for what caused havoc in those morning hours of 9-11. Somehow, two fully fueled passenger jets flying into buildings and bringing down both those buildings and the surrounding ones in the inferno that resulted is not enough drama for them. Never mind that such horror had never been visited in such a manner on buildings before, and so no empirical data as to the effect of such a disaster was available. They just 'know' that it could not have happened that way! It had to be a conspiracy. Of course.

Kennedy was not really shot by Ozwald. Armstrong never actually walked on the moon. There was no holocaust. The earth is really flat. How could we believe the official story in these controversies?

I am not saying that there has never been a government cover up. But, not every disaster or calamity is a conspiracy. Why can't we just honor the men and women that died there, while recognising the fact that on September 11 we became the victims of a diabolic plot to attack our nation by horrible extremists and terrorist who chose to fly planes into our tallest buildings? Is that not enough already?

Jeff

• sf
    sf

Also, "the droids you are looking for are not here, you should look elsewhere for the droids," (hand waving back and forth in front of face in a spooky manner.) This statement equals the statement above: "The public should really recognize that the science is really, really, really, behind what we have said. I mean really guys. Come on. Just really really believe that the science is supporting us. Seriously dude, I'm like not kidding. Did you hear me? I said the word science! you are supposed to look all glassy eyed when I say science. The droids you are looking for is a small fire on a couple of floors. There was no "classic crimp" that is identical to every single demolition ever performed on earth before. Believe me please!"

{{APPLAUDES}} Love it. Brilliant even.

sKally

• james_woods
    james_woods

One thing I never understood about the building seven part of the conspiricy thing was this:

Assuming that you have taken the astronomical risk of wiring up the big twin towers to explode, then engineering a plot to have planes crash into them - with all the possibilities of being caught, failure, etc...(not to mention the Pentagon, and whatever that fourth plane was going to do...) -

What in the world would any conspiritor capable of all the above be doing by also wiring up little building seven?

I mean - wouldn't the twin towers themselves be way over the top enough - without taking the further risk of wiring up this relatively insignificant little building?

I can see it all now - George W. before the defense committee - (who tell him that just the twin towers and pentagon were bad, but not quite enough for war) - "Yeah - but did you notice that they also got building seven?" - stunned, the senators back up - oooooohhhh - building seven - yes, we forgot about that one. Ok then - go to war!!!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Conspiracy theorists - bah!!!!

Ok, I've got to get this off my chest. I'm am friggin sick and tired of people pigeon-holing anyone who disagrees with the official 911 story as being a "conspiracy theorist", to all of you on this board doing so, shame on you. Why? Because you could all be branded by the same bloody name, for having seen through the WTS lies, oh wait, it would be "apostate" not "conspiracy theorist", big diff. Weren't you all at one time shaking your head and saying, this doesn't add up in regards to the WTS? It doesn't make logical sense? Admist many others telling you that you were the one who had the problem, you weren't thinking clearly?? Ring a bell to anybody?

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" whatsoever, but I do know bullshit when I see it. And I'm sorry, the amount of bullshit the US government has disclosed as fact regarding 911 is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain! How can any of you explain that the collision into the Pentagon left not one skidmark on the grass in front of the building, just a big hole, no damage from the wings, zip? If you consider yourself a logical person and don't find that odd, good luck to you. The fact that they found passports of the terrorists yet no bodies whatsoever could be recovered? Are you kidding me? LMAO

You all just keep buying the official "story" into what happened and who was responsible without even bothering to personally research basic facts. If it was impossible to recover bodies, it would be impossible to find a PAPER PASSPORT, but it is darn convienent isn't it? So before you all jump on me for how I'm a "conspiracy theorist" remember this, it was the ability to question the "official story" that lead many of us to leave the borg. Don't be hating because I continue or others continue to question what does not seem to them to be logical or plausible. Thanks!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Sweetstuff is also "buying into" a story.

None of us are in a position to have investigated this personally. We just have to go with what we think is reasonable.

Or should - some seem to go with what they wish to go with politically.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Sweetstuff is also "buying into" a story.

None of us are in a position to have investigated this personally. We just have to go with what we think is reasonable.

Or should - some seem to go with what they wish to go with politically

Dear James,

More correctly, I'm not buying the official story. I never said I agree with all the 'theories' regarding what really happened, but I know what does not make sense to me. And you are very right, everyone has to go with what they think is reasonable. I could care less about the politics of it all. All I'm trying to say, is that I totally believe in your right to believe what you deem reasonable. I think opposing views should be given the same courtesy.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Ok, I've got to get this off my chest. I'm am friggin sick and tired of people pigeon-holing anyone who disagrees with the official 911 story as being a "conspiracy theorist", to all of you on this board doing so, shame on you. Why? Because you could all be branded by the same bloody name, for having seen through the WTS lies, oh wait, it would be "apostate" not "conspiracy theorist", big diff . Weren't you all at one time shaking your head and saying, this doesn't add up in regards to the WTS? It doesn't make logical sense? Admist many others telling you that you were the one who had the problem, you weren't thinking clearly?? Ring a bell to anybody?

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" whatsoever, but I do know bullshit when I see it. And I'm sorry, the amount of bullshit the US government has disclosed as fact regarding 911 is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain! How can any of you explain that the collision into the Pentagon left not one skidmark on the grass in front of the building, just a big hole, no damage from the wings, zip? If you consider yourself a logical person and don't find that odd, good luck to you. The fact that they found passports of the terrorists yet no bodies whatsoever could be recovered? Are you kidding me? LMAO

You all just keep buying the official "story" into what happened and who was responsible without even bothering to personally research basic facts. If it was impossible to recover bodies, it would be impossible to find a PAPER PASSPORT, but it is darn convienent isn't it? So before you all jump on me for how I'm a "conspiracy theorist" remember this, it was the ability to question the "official story" that lead many of us to leave the borg. Don't be hating because I continue or others continue to question what does not seem to them to be logical or plausible. Thanks!

Sniff, sniff, sniff. Anyone else smell the distinct odor of hypocrisy here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit