I Received The Holy Spirit!

by Maddie 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JK666
    JK666

Maddie,

I am so happy for you!

I will keep you in my prayers, and my heart.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

nvr,

Enjoy my contempt, you little drywaller you!

(A major source of intellectualism!)

JK

• dawg
    dawg

I'm happy form Maddie if that gives her some relief... she's one I consider a friend, and if this makes her day better, then so be it.

I do not think like her, and still think religion must be defeated, but I support any grown up in their decisions as long as they are hurting no one doing it.

I wish you the best Maddie

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Enjoy my contempt, you little drywaller you!

As a "doubting contratista" Nvr will never believe until he has beheld the miracle of Drywall Jesus.

Drywall Jesus, King of Sheetboard and Siding.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Now you know his sordid past. If you want the full scoop on Big Tex, do a search for "Big Tex" in google and see what you find.

Shocking stuff

You and Sixy just want to read the rest of the story. Hey! Hey! What do you think you're doing with that right hand? Put it back on the keyboard.

BTW nice to see you around here again. Wit beyond measure and all that.

This is something that Big Tex has to sort out for himself.

It's between God and the believer. The "right" church has nothing to do with it.

True. And Maddie, please know I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I am truly happy for you and, at the same time, I am envious. You have something I never will. I don't know, maybe in the next life. Although in all honesty my best hope for the future is that when I die I will be met by oblivion. My life has been one sadistic joke and I just don't want to be hurt anymore. The christian god either doesn't care, (like some IBM CEO) or he's a really nice guy but incredibly weak. Either way I'm screwed. So, as I say, oblivion is a kinder option for me.

Sylvia you're right about religion. One's very much like another. They're all about rules, do this, don't do that. And whatever is out there I just can't wrap my mind around believing that person really cares who we fall in love with, or what seat we park our butt on or what franchise we patronize. Christianity is supposed to be about love.

One of my all time favorite pieces of writing is 1 Cor. 13. That, to my poor mind, is what real spirituality should be about and oftentimes isn't. I try for it, and of course fail miserably. But at least I try. It's a goal, you know?

Maddie, again I am truly happy for you. You have found what you're looking for, and I hope with all my heart it brings you comfort.

Be well,

Chris

• JK666
  • yknot
    yknot

I am so happy for you Maddie!

Many Blessings.....Yknot

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

When I left the JWs for about 2 weeks I prayed really hard to Jehovah, and to Jesus, and asked for Holy Spirit.

I received my answer when I began studying the truth behind the Bible... once I came to the conclusion that the Bible is just a uninspired collection of ancient writings using psuedonyms, I trembled from head to toe too.

But this skeptic is happy for you that you have found what you are searching for. I may not believe, but I will hardly criticize.

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

I received holy spirit once, I used it to clean my windows.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I received holy spirit once, I used it to clean my windows.

You probably need it, those windows look sticky.

Maybe you can use some to help break you of your masturbation addiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit