I Received The Holy Spirit!

by Maddie 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome Maddie! I am so happy for you. I think I know how you feel, and it is wonderful. So glad it helped you.

Love,
    Baba.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You better give it back before someone comes looking for it.

• caliber
    caliber

Your faith and courage will not go unnoticed !

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)

• KW13
    KW13

a few folks i know were vineyard attenders and i've heard many positive things about it. the nearest one to me is in Manchester i think.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I thought I had the holy spirit once--then I figured out not to each so many habaneros.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I don't believe your experience is due to God or holy spirit as such, but I'm glad you've benefitted anyway.

Isn't it great to be able to have differing opinions on things such as this and still all be recognised as equal human beings? :)

• wildfell
    wildfell

Hi Maddie

Jesus said 'ask and you shall receive'. You have received peace from God. It's uplifting to hear that.

kind regards

wildfell

• Satanus
    Satanus

Stuff like this happens only rarely in those kinds of churches. For every time something amazing happens, there are hundreds of times where nothing happens, or there is fakery. Obviously, there is something seriously out of whack w their method. Because something something sometimes happens, it doesn't prove anything. But, i do know that sometimes stuff does happen. Maybe, if they dropped their dogmas and kept a log of happenings, they could figure out which are the right things to do. But, it ain't going to happen.

S

• Maddie
    Maddie

Thank you to all those who have faith and are happy for me. As in the time of Jesus, many saw the miracles he performed and still did not believe. The same is true today I suppose. All I know is that I honestly sought God with all my heart and faith and he gave me help. I do not doubt that for a second.

Maddie

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

KingAuther: "Bullshit"

Wow, how inspiring. :-/

Anyway, I want to congratulate you for your personal experience and don't ever let go from that. Continue to hold on to what's given to you. It's a gift and is to be cherished everyday of your life.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit