I Received The Holy Spirit!

by Maddie 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover
    As I stood there I began to tremble from head to toe literally. ... Since then I feel protected and the terrible aching grief has gone from me.

A good bottle of "spirits" will do that too...

...cept the terrible aching will return the next day

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Maddie, you felt what you felt and no one can take that from you. I pray that you stay close to god and continue in your walk.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

People use different empowering techniques. That's all it is. If this works for you, then I am happy for you.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Big Tex wrote dirty filthy nasty sex words on JWD, and subsequently got a thread locked. The Holy Spirit can't reward that kind of behavior.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Big Tex wrote dirty filthy nasty sex words on JWD, and subsequently got a thread locked. The Holy Spirit can't reward that kind of behavior.

Thanks for the clarification.

I had no idea about his sordid past.

• caliber
    caliber

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

~Luke 6:37~

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."

~1 John 3:11~

Caliber

• startingover
    startingover

I guess I could say I am happy that someone found relief for the pain in their lives.

Hearing this though can't help but make me think there is something wrong with me that I never got an answer such as this when I asked. And I know I'm not alone. Why can't it just be said that you had a good feeling come over you, for whatever reason, maybe a chemical change in the brain, or the power of the mind, instead of attributing it to something that comes only from living in a christian nation and having a christian upbringing?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For those of you who think you never received answers when you asked, sometimes, if you go back and really examine things and meditate, you will find you got your answer. You just got it in a way you were not expecting. The words of this Rolling Stones ring true. I may come back later and expound on this post. I have more to say to skeptics.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qzz1VEN1SEk

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    As I stood there I began to tremble from head to toe literally

Why do you think that happened?

purps

• startingover
    startingover

It seems to me you are saying that you have faith first, you believe, and then make the circumstances fit the mold. Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit