South Lake Tahoe Apostafest Pictures

by Mincan 134 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

SAMMIELEE & SAMMIELEE's WIFE- We really enjoyed talking and hangng out with you folks ! You are very nice- we appreciate the kind gift . Since we live in a fairly close proximity we will have to get together for a barbeque or dinner sometime. That would be lovely. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

I just want to let everyone know that Flipper kicked my butt at tennis: 6-0, 6-2. Live and die by the serve; his worked that day, mine didn't. It was still a lot of fun, but I would like a rematch someday.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

JK- I enjoyed playing tennis with you ! We definitely got our lungs full of mountain air , very true ! You'll get me next time ! The high mountain air gets our lungs expanded ! We will have to play golf sometime ! My golf game is not as good as the tennis game as I just don't have the time to golf that much ! Look forward to seing you again sometime my friend ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

Here is a pretty picture of Lake Tahoe and the mountains behind it. This was not the beach we had the party on, it was a different one we checked out before deciding where to go. The one we went to was much prettier, thanks to wings checking with her concierge. The scenery is still breath taking:

alt

If anyone has more pictures from the beach party, please post them, as I didn't have my camera that day.

JK

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Here are my Tahoe pics:

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Bummer,

I got links instead of pics. What did I do wrong?

Velta

• JK666
    JK666

Velta,

I will put them up for you.

JK

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Thanks JK,

But at some point in my life I should know how to do it.

Right?

What info do you need?

Velta

• JK666
    JK666

Here are Velta's pictures:

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

• JK666
    JK666

Velta,

Instead of the globe with the paper clip on it, two icons to the right is a picture of a mountain and sun with a paper clip on it. Click that instead, post the link in the pop up box, and you are good to go.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit