Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Room 215
    Room 215
    Except for Splane, the rest all look like they could stand to lose some weight, especially Herd, Jackson and Sanderson. What they lack in gravitas they more than make up for in avoirdupois. In any case, quite a contrast to the lean, mean Knorr-Franz-Henschel-Suiter-Groh group.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Frankly, I'd like to see them all die soon in rapid succession. On the other hand I would also like to know that they died agonizing and in a great deal of pain and suffering. Karma's a bitch!
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Samuel Herd born 1935 ...81 years old with blood sugar problems.....I dont think he will last. Need some new guys in their 40's!!!! ....or maybe 30's.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would check on the line at Vegas for the betting side.

But I agree that Herd is likely the favorite at this time.

Rub a Dub

• JRK
    JRK

Herd is the word and a turd. I am a poet and don't know it.

JK

• Lostwun
    Lostwun
    Everybody is placing all these bets on Herd but I think Sanderson will be the next to croak if he doesn't lay off of them donuts!!
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

African American men statistically have a higher probability for heart disease, diabetes mellitus type two, and prostrate cancer. At his advance age I place a bet on Herd.

Sources: CDC, Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health, and Prostrate Cancer Foundation.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Making wagering prepositions onto people's deaths is bit crude and inhuman isn't ?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Happy 2017!!! Samuel Herd born in 1935 is now 82 with diabetes. He no doubt naps during important governing body meetings. May not see this year out.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Gerit Losch born 1942

David Spalane born 1944

Steven Let 1949

Anthony Morris 1950

Geffory Jackson 1955

Mark Sanderson 1965!!!! 48 Years old! They are getting sooo young now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit