Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• badboy
    badboy

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN READ 666 TIMES!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Ray told us they sometimes fall asleep during the Governing Body meetings. So, one could make an argument that dead or alive, it doesn't make a lot of difference. The more senior, influential members of the Body will most likely prevail. The pressure to 'fall in line' when voting is tremendous, it would appear.

Unlike Supreme Court decisions, in which the public gets to find out exactly how each Justice votes, the rank and file never know who votes for what. GB members never have to defend their votes or actions. They are above reproof.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

The GB and the annnointed could show love for their fellow man, hasten armaggedon and usher in the paradise just by simply dieing.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the one.

WWJD ? lol

• Quandry
    Quandry

what is keeping them alive....they must steal the soul "life force" from young missing Bethelites!

Oh, that is funny!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Still no deaths in the governing body as of November 10th 2008!! Are they using Witchcraft to stay alive!!

• yknot
    yknot

Nope but they have excellent health care, shelter, daily meals, and little daily stress about life's necessities unlike majority of JWs around the world!

I am sure if every human was as pampered we all would live to 100!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Quite a number of them have wives that are 20-30 years their junior... that keeps their prostate health in check...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

27th of Nov.......still no deaths but from his picture John Barr looks very old......this site might die before a governing body member.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Dear Santa:

For christmas, I want the head of Ted.

Love
    Doomy V

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Up-Date 26th April 2009. "I bet someone dies before 2009..." Aug 2008.

I was wrong! What is keeping these guys alive Batteries? I bet by Jan 2010 Barr is dead.....I'm gonna keep this going till someone DIES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit