Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• luna2
    luna2

I never paid much attention to who was part of the GB. Not sure it makes much difference to the average dub, to be honest.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    No deaths this year...these "overlap generation" guys are very healthy....by living they are holding back the winds of armagedon!! Just lay down and do the world a service!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Splane looks older than he is.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

I love the idea of starting a Dead Pool for the GB.

They all look weak and unhealthy to me. Tight Pants Tony though IMO from a superficial standpoint, paints a picture of someone who does zero exercise - soft, doughy and I imagine extreme levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides coarsimg through his veins. But it's Lett I'd like to see go first so no one will have to look at his ugly, alien, rubber face again. The man is repulsive.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    some great old posters here, wonder what ever happened to leavingwt, wobble,witness007, agonus,sizemik and yknot?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Jook:

Witness007 just posted an hour ago ... 😉

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Ok SSS! thought he was one of the old timers ! LOL
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Im alive jookbeard!! Started this post 8 years ago. Alot of people have healed, got married got divorced moved on.
  • clarity
    clarity

Jookbeard .........nice to see your name again. I have only been around since 2010....... miss a lot of the old timers who helped me wake-up. Also miss the old site!

A candid shot of these guys tells a lot more than the made-up faces they put forward on their "TV Shows"! All over weight pasty faced buffoons!

Imagine Aliens coming to earth and saying ..."take me to your leader"......and Steven Lett appears .....omg!

clarity

• sir82
    sir82

Herd looks old and tired.

Morris looks like he's carrying about 80 extra pounds and seems to be in a permanent state of snarling discontent.

I wouldn't give either of them 3 more years.

The rest seem well enough to last at least another decade. Jackson & Sanderson could last another 30+.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit