Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Witness 007 come get yer fifty bucks!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Dec 05 2010 John Barr died.......my prediction he may live to be 100 was false......I think Samuel Herd will be next {born in 1935} He just looks older then his age.

• wobble
    wobble

Interesting times though, the dynamic of a small group, like the GB has become, will be changed by whoever they bring in to replace the dead-uns.

I don't have any great hopes that it will change the religion much, they will search for and appoint "Yes-Men" who will support the status quo.

Unless Holy Spirit intervenes. Tee Hee.

I wonder if they will make the number up to 12 ?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I wonder if they will make the number up to 12 ?

Too many to control, keep it lean and mean; I don't see it going over 9 any time soon.

George

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Update 2011 October 20th - Samuel Herd now 76 and still giving his STUPID talks about "giving your money to the society rather than having it blowing in the streets at Armagedon..." Jackass!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was told that Samuel Herd has diabetes. Yes he is next to die due to his age and his race. If he was white, He might have lived little bit more longer. I was told if you are black, you are more likely to die earlier.

• agonus
    agonus

"I've seen this movie. They ALWAYS kill the black dude first!"

• sizemik
    sizemik

This threads a bit of a laugh really . . .

They're all up there in Brooklyn counting down the days until they can live forever.

Here we are taking bets on who's next to snuff.

• wobble
    wobble

When Sammy the token Black Guy does pop his clogs it will be interesting to see if Holy Spirit appoints another black guy, if "it" does, that would add to the Cog. Diss. felt by JW's, it would smack too much of being rigged, if they don't appoint another black guy they will be back to an all spook G.B

Dilemma for them.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

With the younger members joining I'm sure there will be some Raymond Franz types one day who will stir things up. Just get rid of the old guard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit