Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I will review this post when it happens so.....prophecy time! Who will guess correct! My $50 is on Theodore Jarc born in 1925? 83 years old and from a picture I saw, not looking too good. However, any one of them could have a health problem....why do they live so long? Alot of changes have occured this year so what will happen when the old guard dies.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There have been a few deaths over the past year or so. Who is left? I think it would be a fun thing to start a death watch.

• sir82
    sir82

Jack Barr is, or soon will turn, 94. Not sure how his health is, but he can't go on much longer.

Jaracz is around 83 with a weak haert. Probably a toss-up between those 2.

I don't believe anyone else on the GB is older that 75 or so.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Fidel Castro is next...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Barr at 94 can't possible still be an active member....like Raymond Franz once said, older members would fall asleep during body meetings and just wake up to vote!

• JK666
    JK666

Please croak Teddy, you are an @$$hole.

JK

• yknot
    yknot

1. Jack

2. Ted

3. Herd or Pierce

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Whoever dies next, I seriously doubt anything will change. We thought things would change 30 years ago, when Knorr died, then when Franz died and as more and more of the "old guard" then passed from the scene. The "new guard" from back then is rapidly becoming the "old guard" today. These guys are simply too good at grooming and appointing successors who think exactly as they do.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Which one dies next???..LOL!!.......Anyone of them could die next,,LOL!!......Not even Jehovah`s Witness`s care!....Most JW`s don`t know who the members of the Governing Body are..The WBT$ likes it that way......................................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

I thought Teddy Jac was already dead. Let me know where they bury him when he kicks off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit