Which Governing body member will die next?? Will things change?

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope all those humanoids all die--simultaneously. And that they have no one to take the place--if I get that assignment, there will be no more Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery because I will bust it up.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Not even Jehovah`s Witness`s care!....Most JW`s don`t know who the members of the Governing Body are

So true.

Will things change?

There is a new batch of young guys, late fifties, early sixties.

They'll do what they see fit to perpetuate the religion.

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

We all should put 2 bucks each and who guesses right wins the money

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Why do they grow so old? Top notch health care. The best food cooked for them daily. Oh, and never having to do a day's work in their lives.

• Preston
    Preston

I think this is the JW version of "celebrity death pool".

- Preston

• Gregor
    Gregor

They will pick a replacement from their "College of Cardinals" and things will go on as usual. It's not as if it's a Supreme Curt justice being replaced.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I don't agree.....after the old guard started to die these laws began to change in a major way.....the role of president dissmissed...organs and blood laws greatly eased...nuetrality {can do civilian work instead} ...these are huge changes!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If Teddy kicks it and Losch takes over it'll go to a whole new level of crazy.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Gibbering Buddy is made up of Taxidermist masterpieces.

In case you hadn't realized - THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD.

Why do you think they say the same words and talks at conventions they said 30 years ago (despite the many doctrinal changes) The wordbank for their animatronic performances has not yet been updated.

HB

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Up-date in the last 4 months no deaths in the Governing body!!!.......what is keeping them alive....they must steal the soul "life force" from young missing Bethelites!

I bet someone dies before 2009.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit