State Truthful Facts About JWs That Make Them Look Bad, Weird, Foolish

by minimus 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The catholic cross represents a penis.

Oh yeah, and an upright stake thrust skyward does not?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If your a contractor: Dont do buisness with a church or take a job to renovate a chucrch, because that could be considered promoting false religion. Every Kingdumb hall, when its time to sell, is sold to...A church.

• IT Support
    IT Support
    The catholic cross represents a penis.

Isn't it that the upright 'member' represents a penis, and the horizontal 'member' represents a vulva; thus the two parts combined represent sexual intercourse?

Regarding blacks becoming white, this is the 1900 Watchtower:

This is the 1904 Watchtower:

• OBVES
    OBVES

We don't judge by going or not going to college if a given religion is true or false ! We check the views of a given religious group against the Bible to see how arrived doctrines agree with God 's Word.

Most christian denominations are wrong in many biblical doctrines .

Using the doctrine of hell already we can disqualify most christian religions long time before you reach to whether you should go to college or not !

On the Trinity doctrine most christian churches are wrong ! So you will not go to college when holding a false doctrine and you may die long time before you finish college . Your life must be straightened out at the beginning.

When I consider all aspects what the true christian religion should be I see Jehovah's Witnesses at the forefront.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I haven't read the other comments. I will just post the stuff I tell others.

JW's are a mind-control cult.

JW's tell grandparents to shun grandchildren who were coerced into baptism,
    then decided not to be JW's. Vice versa- grandchildren should totally shun
    grandparents who left the religion.

JW's organization preferred that young people continually be sexually abused rather than
    allow the outside world to hear that such abuse happens in "the truth." That prevented
    many JW's from seeking legal or emotional help.

JW's use fear to keep members. Fear of destruction from God, fear of shunning, fear
    of a bunch of powerless men whom the member thinks have power.

JW's cannot explain adequately why birthdays are not celibrated by members.

JW's encourage members to allow loved ones to die rather than take blood.

JW's are not allowed to read anything by former members, nor should they associate
    with them in any way.

JW's only think they decide moral values for themselves. Their organization tells them
    how to behave and feel about virtually everything.

JW's are discouraged from getting a college education.

JW's knocking on your door get no pay for doing that, no cut of the donations.

JW's are considered weak if they don't go to their meetings 3x a week and out in their
    door-knocking every week.

• minimus
    minimus

OBVES---What the hades are you talking about?

• jambon1
    jambon1

They tried to ban sooking on the spitting snake. Quite frankly, it's none of their business.

• Robert7
    Robert7

A statement of doubt or disbelief of the leadership (WTS/FDS) will likely have them kicked out of the faith.

• minimus
    minimus

I still wanna know what OBVES is talking about.

• White Dove
    White Dove

IT,

I'm studying Wicca and did a May Pole dance. The pole represented the male member and the ribbons going around it were the female member. It's a fertility dance that was once believed to bring good harvests. The cross, I believe, is a balance between male and female energies, much like the YinYang. Without a balance, the universe would fall apart.

You made a good point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit