State Truthful Facts About JWs That Make Them Look Bad, Weird, Foolish

by minimus 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Jehovah`s Witness`s..:Speak Endlessly about the TruthBlah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah..Rarely Speak the TruthRunning Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Scully said: That for about 5 years in the 70s, JWs couldn't have ice cream from Dairy Queen because they assumed the lecithin in it came from blood, not plants.

Holy shit! I didn't know that one.....good lord.........

One of the strangest things about the religion is how highly they esteem Charles Russell and how Jehovah chose him to 're-establish true Christianity', even though if you followed what Russell taught now, you'd be disfellowshipped for apostasy.

LMFAO! Didn't know that one either.

I love when witnesses won't feed their cats and dogs food with 'blood' in it, duh, what the heck do you think a cat eats when it catches that mouse? (And yup, I have an aunt who makes sure her cats food has no blood by products.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] Jehovah,can turn a Poor Black Boy..Into a Rich White Woman..Princess..LOL!!............."I`m Bad,I`m Bad,I Know It!!"..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• bennyk
    bennyk

How about the fact that they refer to their religion as "The TRUTH"...

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

not celebrating mothers or fathers day-but wedding anniveseries and high school graduations are ok.

• Sasha
    Sasha

They drop you like a bag of dirt, when you don't get baptised in theyr'e time slot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit