State Truthful Facts About JWs That Make Them Look Bad, Weird, Foolish

by minimus 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

If 2 people of the opposite sex are in the ministry together, it is advisable that one sits in the rear of the car and the other drives.

LOL. I remember that once this stuffed-shirt elder and I were the only ones to meet for FS.

He drove, and told me that I had to sit in the back. We must have looked like complete fools.

I'm glad we didn't encounter many people.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

Witnesses cannot stand for the National Anthem but can stand for the flag salute.

Men should not do this demonic act: tipping or removing a hat for a female!

Taking drugs inappropriately is a form of spiritism. But if a doctor prescribes it, it isn't.

If a female reads at a bookstudy, she should wear some sort of headcovering out of respect for the angels.

Pedophile repentant Witnesses still should go house to house and preach and if possible start home Bible studies with indivduals and families.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I had never heard about blacks becoming white. What a crock! Isn't it true that Adam and Eve HAD to be very dark? It kinda jogs the memory about all the pictures in the publications used to all be about white anglo saxon people. Even Jesus was pictures like superman with blue eyes. I recall

circuit serpent decribed how integration was very difficult for the brothers down south. Really racist roots. Wouldn't they all crap their pants if Jehovah turned out to be a big old sassy black woman wearing trousers? Please let this be true.

• still_in74
    still_in74

a pompous DO will stand on the stage and brow-beat 15,000 JW's for 30 min telling them to do more, work less, think less, study more, donate more, pray more, listen to the GB/FDS without any question - more, and then they appluade him and cheer him for 10 minutes!

• Casper
    Casper
    State Truthful Facts About JWs That Make Them Look Bad, Weird, Foolish

Going door to door in the most awful weather, when sane people would stay home, causing the householder to look at them like idiots.

Wearing kleenex/diolies/car mats on thier heads makes them look foolish and weird.

Loved that BFD....

Cas

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jesus came invisibly in 1914

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

First, I dont think we need to be attacking JWs, per se--rank and file, I mean.....the legal organization is what should be criticized, along with its governing body. The constant changing of the goal posts, doctrinally speaking, has always been an issue to me. They call it 'new light', but the fact is, according to them, everything they teach as the FDS is subject to change at a moment's notice, thus how can a reasonable person put any confidence in knowing that anything they put in print or teach from the platform is rock solid and not going to change five years down the road?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I heard from the platform that, if one is not out in field circus all they possibly can be, they are "stealing the Word of God".

Another thing (from a washtowel in the mid 1990s, about the fruitages of the spirit) was about mildness. This washtowel put mildness and cowardice at polar opposites (my Webster dictionary pegged harshness, not cowardice, as the antonym of mildness). Meaning that any witless that is not foolhardy out in field circus or willing to endure ostracism for the sake of the Washtowel Slaveholdery is not mild.

These are two blatant examples of the play of words that makes reasoning with the witlesses impossible. All they have to do is say a word means something it doesn't, and this is supposed to "prove" their side of the argument. This in turn makes them appear always right no matter what. And if they do you wrong, it really isn't wrong because all they need do is twist more words around, and they become right by their words. And I am positive there are many more examples where those come from where they play with the meanings of words to suit their nefarious purposes.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

No Holidays in general. But the one that I have never heard a reasonable attempt of proving wrong is Mothers/Fathers Day. An I have always felt like a jackAss wearing a coat & tie in absurdly warm weather for no reason at all except to conform.

• dinah
    dinah
    Wouldn't they all crap their pants if Jehovah turned out to be a big old sassy black woman wearing trousers? Please let this be true.

That was funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit