I'm new too!

by Annointeds Daughter 72 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Welcome anointeds daughter. I also have all of my family still in. It can be very difficult at times. This forum has helped me a lot. You and your husband are fortunate to be escaping together.

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome. It's great to see a couple get out together. I wish I'd see that happen more often.

Great to have you here.

BFD

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi and welcome!

It gets better.

• Tara
    Tara

Welcome to JWD. I look forward to reading your posts. Glad you and hubby are out together.

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome to JWD...

So glad to hear that you both, have taken control of your lives.

You will love the "Freedom" it gives you.

Cas

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Hi and Welcome,

I was where you are a few years ago. I still have lots of family in and have to pretend that everything is wonderful in WT land, so I feel your pain. It does get easier.

I find it much easier to sit through a meeting now that I no longer have guilt. That was probably the worst thing for me, the guilt. Guilt that you are not doing enough, not a good parent, spiritual head, not enough time in field service, etc.

Now I live my life the way I want to and when I am forced to go to meetings, I sit there and smile because what they say from the platform does not influence my life anymore. If we would not be shunned by our family, we would never step foot back into a KH, but unfortunately that is not the case right now.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

WELCOME ANNOINTEDS DAUGHTER!!!!

So happy to meet you and glad you have seen the "truth" about the Lie of the Watchtower Society.

Looking forward to knowing more about you and your husband.

Velvetann

• sacolton
    sacolton

WELCOME!!!

Very happy to see a new face here! Hope you'll stick around!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to JWD. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Quirky1

• Hiddenwindow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit