I'm new too!

by Annointeds Daughter 72 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Hello and welcome!!

Paul

• wildfell
    wildfell

Welcome Annointeds Daughter. I first started my research with 607 too. I happened to watch a tv program that said Jerusalem was destroyed in 585, so I thought I would google it. So 607 was flushed down the loo and like dominos 1914, 1918, 1919 followed closely behind. And then eventually the rest of the garbage that the jw's teach.

Realising that you have been lied to on every level really hurts. Especially when all you wanted to do was serve God. The pain will eventually pass. You will eventually build a new life for yourself, even if it is only being mentally free of the influence of the watchtower lies. Having your hubby to share your thoughts and feelings with is a blessing.

kind regards

wildfell

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Holy Crap! I had no idea you had finally decided to join.

I have to tell you, I'm proud of you and TTRP for sticking to your guns and having the guts to act according to your own convictions.

As you already know, it's not an easy journey, the one needed to leave the bOrg and that's what we're here for... support. So if you need anything send me a PM anytime.

A big hug for you and your hubby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit