I'm new too!

by Annointeds Daughter 72 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

A big JWD welcome to both of you guys :) God...we do know the pain you are going through. It never ends except for those who were lucky enough not to have any friends and family in when they were. For the rest of it it tears our families apart and for what??? So a bunch of old farts in a Tower who controlled our lives can laugh at their control over us? And keep us under their thumbs because we know we will lose our families if we leave??

All that does is prove to us without a doubt that this organization is as far removed from God as they can be. I dont know about you...but the God I feel is out there is a kind, loving, compassionate FAMILY ORIENTED God and would smite the Watchtower for destroying what he has created if he could. I think the smiting is coming...slowly and surely. And perhaps our families will be freed in our lifetimes.

Hugs to you!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh...about the ANNOINTED thing ... When I first came in I was brought in by a rogue JW who thought he was every womans dream inside and OUTSIDE of the organization. His father was an elder and his mom was of the annointed. She told me (during one of our "studies") that one day she was on her knees scrubbing the kitchen floor and God spoke to her and she felt in her spirit Gods spirit and knew she was of the annointed. She said that it was such a privilege that she told God that her first born son could be used as God pleased in His service. (like Samuel LOL!) And so the son became the WORST kind of hypocrite and sexual deviate and she and HE actually believed that God was using him and making him do the things he was doing for the purpose of being an example of WHAT NOT TO BE as a JW!! I swear to you they both said that to me and they used that as their excuse for his continuing to this day to be a perv!

So every Memorial this woman would go into hiding for two weeks before, claiming that she needed to reflect on the incredible responsibility she had now as one of Gods chosen and oh the DRAMA....geeeeeez. She was the only annointed in our hall at the time so when Isabel came in looking weak and sad like Jesus on the cross, supported by her son and husband to partake of the emblems...all eyes were upon her which is of course exactly what she wanted.

I personally think she was inhaling cleaning fumes that day in the kitchen and delusional. Her husband used to flirt with me and other sisters saying that he had just gotten used to the idea that she was going to be taken off to heaven soon and he as an earthly class member would have to go on without her. So...he was already searching for his Millenium Woman even before she DIED.

Yep...the JWs are full of the weirdest people I ever met, before or since. :)

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Loves Dubs: I think the smiting is coming...slowly and surely. And perhaps our families will be freed in our lifetimes.

I hope that too! Thanks for sharing your "anointed" story!! JW's acts really weird as you said.

Have a great day!

TTRP

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Hey, Anointeds Daughter...I'm very, very happy to see you here! So that you might know who I am, I can tell you that you and me grew together in the same congregation, and that your husband is a good childhood friend of mine too.

Now you know who I am, right? :)

This forum will help you a lot...Will make it easier to jumpstart your new life. Don't worry, the pain will eventually pass, and you won't feel empty--you'll be full of real joy instead.

A big hug to you and your husband!

• sparrow
    sparrow

my grandpa was of the annointed but he is now kicking it in heaven with some of his buddies, one hundred thousand or so. Somehow his light missed me seeming I am DF'd...

Welcome...

• bythesea
    bythesea

WELCOME, we're so happy for you both!!! It's a monumental achievment when both manage to leave the WTS.... I completely understand your fear and anger over what you have learned about your religion. I have generations of family still in, including my mate and adult children and their babies who will be raised in the faith. It's heartbreaking, believe me. So, in order to keep relationships with those I love I keep one foot in....but they no longer own me in any respect!

For those of us who still have a believing mate I hope you will share your experience with us....we are always eager to hear if maybe there will be something we can use on our own mates/family to help open their eyes to the REAL truth.

I'm so happy for you, AD....and you too, TTRP! I don't post often but had to welcome you and will look forward to your future posts!

Bythesea

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome to JWD.

Reading your posts gave me some hope for my wife. I hope one day she'll joint me on this forum.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Welcome to JWD.

It isn't going to be easy for you, it is easily the hardest thing I ever did, it is such a shock to the system. Finding out that you believed a pack of nonsense for all those years.

but having your husband with you will make it better.

I am third generation too. All that family history connected to such an intellectually dishonest religion makes it all the more difficult for you.

Please take care of yourselves

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Welcome. It's so great that you and your husband have discovered the real truth together. Things will get better you'll see.

xxx

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I know, late as usual, what can I say?

WELCOME! May you find answers to nagging questions and ongoing support from the e-community here at JWD. What a wonderful example you and hubby make of a couple that have both had their eyes opened. Let this bring you so close together as a couple that it will blast your socks off with love!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit