I'm new too!

by Annointeds Daughter 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Annointeds Daughter
    Annointeds Daughter

Hello!

I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking for some time, since I was "disconnected" by my husband, "Tooktheredpill". I'm a 3rd generation witness, and still inside of the Borg, because all my family is inside. My father believes that he is part of the annointed class since the '80's. I've learned the truth of "the truth" since only a couple of months and it's been very painful. I've experienced all the steps of the grieving process, one by one. It all started with the sad fact about the 607 EC. When I realized that the Watchtower had lied about that date, my trust of other of their teachings gradually faded. The Book Study with the book about Revelation was also an eye opener. I can't believe this is the 4th time that we study that book and how absurd it sounds to me now. How I believed all that nonsense before without a doubt is still a shocker to me! How strong the mind control that the Watchtower had on me was! I was very hardcore! That is sad and frustrating! I'm glad to have this forum to share my emotions in this difficult time in my life.

Thanks for being there for support of people going through this difficult crisis of conscience!

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Hi everyone!

Please give my wife a warm WELCOME!!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome, it has been a pleasure to have your husband here and now yourself. The WTS really blackmails its members to keep quiet, with their threat of difellowshipping and shunning, so you will find it a relief to be able to be open and honest here.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World! I am so happy for you and your hubby! -ootb

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

bighugbighugbighug

Welcome!!

crazybb

• sosad
    sosad

thank you for posting - it gives hope to those of us with family still in - mentally

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Welcome

• Akira
    Akira

It's wonderful that you and your husband are together in this. Don't give up hope about your family!

Welcome, AD. You are among friends here.

Love,

Akira

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, and I am so overjoyed for you both! Congrats TooktheRedPill and Annointed's Daughter!

Cheers,
    Baba.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bighug Welcome. To know your BOTH out together is so heartwarming. Great to have you aboard

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit