Diary of a thinking to return ex-Jw

by reniaa 223 Replies latest jw experiences

• parakeet
    parakeet

Another brain bites the dust, unless you're a troll, which I sincerely hope you are (better a troll than a braindead dub). I pity any minor children you may have.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Quentin,

When a JW starts off the argument this way they attempt (and many times succeed) in backing the othe rinto a corner. In naming 10 doctrines and using the viewpoint that only the WT has these right it becomes quite difficult to even get into the real point- the orgs claim of authority. But where in the Bible are we told to look for an org that has certain doctrines correct? Nowhere. We are told to follow Jesus.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

reniaa, just wanted to point out that I've posted on two of your threads with a number of different points you have never addressed. You are getting lots of comments but I feel that I have raised a number of important things which you have either missed or ignored.

As I have pointed out I believe that 'true theology' has very little to do with wether it is 'the truth' or not. The Watchtower has a divine story. You cannot validate this story just by saying 'we have the right teachings'. It is a bogus argument. To focus to heavily on the teachings not central to the Watchtowers idea that it is at the center of end time prophecy is missing the point.

• Sirona
    Sirona

For those who missed it, and to clarify...

I actually can't remember if it was Reniaa or Chikikie who said I was bullying....

They both appeared on this board around March 08. They claimed to be biological sisters. They claimed to live 300 miles away from each other.

Then on this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/154486/1.ashx they used the same IP address on one occasion.

Lots of discussion ensued and I pointed out my doubts about them both. The IP thing, even though its happened before on the board, has happened with gaps of YEARS between posts with the same IP stamp. However in the case of Reniaa and Chikikie, they posted using the same IP on the same thread. Add to that the previous claims that they were "sisters" and it looks like an amazing "coincidence" that this could happen. Either that, or were they actually posting from the same computer?

Sirona

• Quentin
    Quentin

I hear ya issa...was a time I was adept at doing that very thing...seeing it as a "laundry list" though gives a solid understanding of how jw's operate...I never thought of it like that, even when I engaged in debate...that's it, a list, with no basis in scripture...you can run up and down that list all day and no one can counter point...their too busy deflecting the list...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Wondered bout her sis...didn't take note...has "Chikikie" posted to this thread?...not that I care, curious though...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Never mind...see "Chikikie" made one apperance to which Reniaa did not respond...

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Do you know i was thinking myself as to why she hadn't responded to any of my comments.

Paul

• willyloman
    willyloman

She may be a troll, but at least this thread produced Layla's post which is one of the best ever on JWD. Love that parking garage analogy!

• heathen
    heathen

I think that for anybody to say the WTBTS is more on the level than the rest is absurd . Ok they still have the separation of jesus and jehovah and no trinity which is what I see in the bible but they lie so much and then they make sneaky deals with apostates , signing agreements with the UN then lying about it , their way of screwing you over is just a different way than the others , now they don't know what a generation is so they can just up and try to cover up their mistakes . I'm sure to question it is a df offense even . The blood dogma kills people , they protect pedophiles while victimizing the victim with their 2 witness rule ,I've seen them screw their own over big time on many issues .You're pretty judgmental of the others for somebody that was probably screwed over by the j-ho's to begin with and why you left . We just want you to take your time and look at the evidence of their corruption before you jump back in . The professional help statement wasn't a joke , you may need to work it out .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit