Diary of a thinking to return ex-Jw

by reniaa 223 Replies latest jw experiences

• Copernic
    Copernic

Please, guys, don't try to help her.

She believes in Disney Land (oops !...sorry in Watchtowerland but still the same, isn't it ?). She doesn't care about intellectual honesty like the Governing body

Sorry Reenia, for the harsh tone, but I think that you will go back. It's a curse.

ps : for me, you are not brain-washed but it's a wasting time for everybody here. There are none so deaf as those that will not hear.
    pps: Guys, she won't read the books or the links given, stop giving advices. Let's drop it.

Cheers

A well-experienced man.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Hmmmm...seven pages, quite the accomplishment...I've come to the conclusion she is one of two things....a full time jw, here to yank our chains, or a fringe jw who sporadicly attends meetings and other wt functions, here to yank our chains....play tag with the "apostates" to see what they will say...you've done well Reniaa....

my 2 cents...

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I don't know if you've read Raymond Franz -Crisis of Conscience. It should be found in your main town library.

I would suggest you do if you haven't, then you will see the workings of the society and how they come up with their beliefs. However, if you have read it, i do not understand why you would want to go back.

Paul

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Yeah I'm smelling troll (JW) too... Seems that its been a constant for quite a while. I've got to learn not to even respond to these threads started by whacko sympathizers.

• Sirona
    Sirona

AHHHH

Hmmmm...seven pages, quite the accomplishment...I've come to the conclusion she is one of two things....a full time jw, here to yank our chains, or a fringe jw who sporadicly attends meetings and other wt functions, here to yank our chains....play tag with the "apostates" to see what they will say...you've done well Reniaa....

my 2 cents...

When Reniaa first appeared on this board I said this very thing. I suspected she was already an active JW trying to give the "jw opinion" on here in the hopes that someone might go back due to her influence. Check post histories where everyone went crazy at my suggestion and Reniaa threatened to go to the mods because I was bullying her. Sirona

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I think Renee is a JW.

I had pmd her with some info awhile back and simply got a general answer. I beleive she is associated in some way with the JWs and from the way she talks trying to defend the org.

That's my take.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

reneii:

you said:

If you look at the passover account which jesus is replacing, a yearly event it's obvious this was to be yearly too, not many christian faiths apply it yearly only,

Paul said at 1 Co 11:26

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

There is no reference in any sense here as to frequency whatsoever here. You can not logically say that since Jesus replaced a yearly feast it is only correct to do it yearly (and all others are wrong). There is no scruptural basis for this, and it is simply human reasoning.

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Check post histories where everyone went crazy at my suggestion and Reniaa threatened to go to the mods because I was bullying her. Sirona...

Ah, the "crybaby" tactic...nails it for me...she's jw...good point too Sirona, an attempt to lure others back, perhaps influnce lurkers...pointing that out is not being a bully...jw's...crafty they are...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The facts seem to lead one to conclude that Reneii is, in fact, a 'lurker'. I had forgotten about the part where she complained about being bullied. This is a characteristic of a JW when the org (or their loyalty thereto) is shown to be unfounded. This plus her constant defense of the org as having the human factor and her listing of a 'laundry list' of doctrines that supposedly only the WT has correct lead me to believe she is a lurker. JWs are taught to back the nonJW into a corner right off the bat by naming a laundry list (trinity, hellfire, immortality of the soul, blood, etc) and going from the viewpoint that only the WT viewpoint is correct. From this point they try to argue that no one else has it correct so that even if the human element manifests itself in error, they are the only place to go.

• Quentin
    Quentin
    'laundry list' of doctrines....isaacaustin

Heh, heh, heh...I like that, that's a good one...very true too...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit