you are right he did give me a list unfortunately most are not very good because of other reasons i'll show you what i mean here is the original list....
certainly I have looked but they are all tied up with the 3-1 trinity.
You haven't looked very hard. Here is a start of religions that do not teach a trinity.
• Christian Science
• Iglesia ni Cristo
• Jehovah’s Witnesses
• Some Seventh Day Adventist groups
• United Church of Christ
• United Church of God
• Worldwide Church of God
let me update them bear in mind that the reason I don't like trinity is it makes out jesus is God which still then disqualifies some of the list.
• Worldwide Church of God - Deity of Jesus: Jesus is the Word, by whom and for whom God created all things. As God manifest in the flesh for our salvation, he was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, two natures in one Person. Jesus is the Son of God and Lord of all, worthy of worship, honor and reverence. For more information about Jesus, click here.
• United Church of God -http://www.ucg.org/about/fundamentalbeliefs.htm actually this isn't a bad alternative and i will be researching them more
• United Church of Christ -The United Church of Christ acknowledges as its sole Head, Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior. It acknowledges as kindred in Christ all who share in this confession. It looks to the Word of God in the Scriptures, and to the presence and power of the Holy Spirit, to prosper its creative and redemptive work in the world. It claims as its own the faith of the historic Church expressed in the ancient creeds and reclaimed in the basic insights of the Protestant Reformers. It affirms the responsibility of the Church in each generation to make this faith its own in reality of worship, in honesty of thought and expression, and in purity of heart before God. In accordance with the teaching of our Lord and the practice prevailing among evangelical Christians, it recognizes two sacraments: Baptism and the Lord's Supper or Holy Communion. 
hmmm this one may still be a trinity one.
• Some Seventh Day Adventist groups - Jesus is the one who never changes in a universe that always does. Jesus is Creator, Sustainer, Saviour, Friend, God's Son, and God Himself!
I looked but couldn't find ones that didn't still support the trinity
• Mormons - In "The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles," modern-day prophets and apostles bear witness of the divinity of our Savior Jesus Christ. You can also learn more,
They still follow jesus is god policy and the book of mormon itself definately puts me off.
• Jehovah’s Witnesses - they use jehovah's name uniquely
• Iglesia ni Cristo - ok till you view history - Political Influence
Ever since former Philippine presidentManuel L. Quezon created a lasting friendship after asking Felix Manalo for advice, the INC has been known for its strong politicalinfluence. While it strongly maintains a close "friendship" with incumbent administrations, the INC also sees to it that they do not lose "discreet connection" with the opposition.  It was well-known for its support of President Ferdinand E. Marcos until his ousting during the EDSA Revolution of 1986. 
INC members are noted for their bloc voting in Philippine elections,     although INC has the biggest conversion turn-out, between ninety-five and ninety-nine percent of their members voting for candidates endorsed
• Christian Science - Healing - The basis of Christian Science healing is the view that "man" (the male/female spiritual being who appears as an individual human being) is the reflection or expression of wholly good and perfect God, and therefore is perfect. Christian Scientists believe that God loves every individual, because God is the Creator of all.
Christian Scientists also believe that sickness is the result of fear, ignorance, or sin, and that when the erroneous belief is corrected, the sickness will disappear. They state that the way to eliminate the false beliefs is to replace them with true understanding of God's goodness. They consider that suffering can occur only when one believes in the supposed reality of a problem; if one changes one's understanding, the belief is revealed as false, and the acknowledgement that the sickness has no power since God is the only power, eliminates the sickness.
Christian Scientists regard the material world as a kind of consensual illusion which is due to a misperception of the true spiritual world. Such a misperception can, they believe, be changed by reorientation of thought, or prayer in Christian Science terms. Thus the illusion can be dispelled, revealing the present spiritual reality. The result is healing.
They really are only about healing and prayer not much else, if you are stumbled by Jw blood issue this lot don't do any medicine etc thinking you can heal through prayer.
• Christadelphians - Practices
Christadelphians are organised into local congregations, that commonly call themselves ecclesias.  Congregational worship, which usually takes place on Sunday, centres on the remembrance of the death and celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ by the taking part in the "memorial service". Additional meetings are often organised for worship, prayer, evangelism and Bible study.
Most ecclesias are involved in evangelism in the form of public lectures on Bible teaching,  college-style seminars on reading the Bible,  and Bible Reading Groups. Correspondence courses  are also used widely, particularly in areas where there is no established Christadelphian presence. Some ecclesias, organisations or individuals also preach through other media like video,  podcasts  and internet forums. 
Only baptised believers are considered members of the ecclesia. However, the children of members are encouraged to attend Christadelphian Sunday Schools and youth groups. Interaction between youth from different ecclesias is encouraged through regional and national youth gatherings.
these are another group worth looking into but they are very wide spaced as achurch with not much cohesion within there group.
Of all the options offered only 3 inc the JW, christadelphians, United church of God themselves fit the criteria and bear further study.