JW Mom killed in house

by Wordly Andre 142 Replies latest jw friends

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Today's Temecula Valley News (May 2, 2008) says:

Though no witnesses have come forward with information, the police are investigating several suspects. [Underlining is mine.]

Frank

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ugh, how awful

Unfortunately, the home is the most dangerous place for women. That is where they die the most from unnatural causes.

Mjarka, I'm so sorry for this horrible thing to happen in your family. I send you comfort in such a difficult time

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

MJARKA, I will PM you

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

The Californian, Temecula, CA 92590

MURRIETA: Police say no public threat after recent slaying

No suspect has been named or arrested after death of Murrieta woman

By JOHN HALL - Staff Writer | Friday, May 9, 2008 8:12 PM PDT

MURRIETA ---- Nearly two weeks after a Murrieta woman was found bludgeoned to death in her home no arrests have been made, which has some residents concerned that a killer burglar may be on the loose.

The woman's death was reported by her husband, who told officers he returned home the morning of April 28 and found that the home had been broken into and ransacked. His wife's body was found in the upstairs master bedroom.

On Friday, however, Murrieta police said they don't believe residents have reason to fear.

"If we thought there was a further threat to the public, we would be advising the public of that imminent threat," Murrieta police Lt. Dennis Vrooman said.

The morning of April 28, police received a call from a man who said someone had broken into his Tamarisk Street home and that his wife was dead.

Kelle Jarka told police he returned home about 8:45 a.m. after a 45-minute shopping trip to find the break-in and his wife's body.

Upstairs, police found the body of 40-year-old Isabelle Jarka. A Riverside County coroner's autopsy revealed she had been hit in the head at least 11 times with a blunt object.

Police searched the Jarkas' home, even expanding the search to nearby Harveston Lake in Temecula, but have not found what was used to kill her.

Detectives are looking at all possibilities, including that she may have been killed by someone she knew, Vrooman said.

Neighbors interviewed after the slaying was discovered told The Californian they heard nothing out of the ordinary at the Jarka home that morning.

Police towed three vehicles from the home and have been examining them. What, if any, evidence was found has not been released by detectives.

Police ask that anyone with information about the case call Detective Sgt. Jim Ganley at (951) 461-6361.

Contact staff writer John Hall at (951) 676-4315, Ext. 2628, or [email protected].

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Detectives are looking at all possibilities, including that she may have been killed by someone she knew...

No doubt.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Someone who knows the family said lots of things were stolen, and the husband didn't have any scratches on him. I tend to think the woman was murdered by a thief who panicked when he discovered that she was in the house and she recognized him. He probably had been watching the house in the morning for a few days or more when he saw both husband and wife leave for work together. But that day the husband left the house alone, just to go to a store. Probably when the car pulled out of the garage, the thief thought both were in it and that nobody was in the house.

• Mr.Biggelsworth
    Mr.Biggelsworth

The police claim there is nothing to fear yet they do not have any suspects. Are they joking? There is a murderer in the community, a deperate bumbling theif/killer or someone close to the family that planned it. The cops dont k now left from right but dont worry about it. Start by catching the killer(s) and then make statements about the publics' safety.

• sister2
    sister2

Thank you to the Murrieta Police Dept and all that are on the case.. Our family is most greatful for your hard work and dedication. Thank you to all the well wishers from around the world. Justice will prevail... family member...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you for posting. We are curious if there is any more info.

I am sorry for this tragic loss. I have a friend who was good friends with her and attending the memorial. He was despondent for days afterward. All we can hope for is with today's technology, justice will prevail and the family will have some resolution.

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Anybody know Bryan and Michelle Clymer from Murrietta?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit