JW Mom killed in house

by Wordly Andre 142 Replies latest jw friends

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Anyone from Troy, Illinois might know him or from Wisconsin might know his sisters.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    This is my cousin's wife! My name is Matt and I live in Illinois. Her husband is my cousin. I haven't spoken to him in 5-6 years since my Uncle's wedding (before my DA). I didn't even know they had another child. So sad. Matt

Wow So sad!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

let's not be like Nancy Grace and convict the guy immediately without a trial. It's a sad story - poor little kids. Sad for the whole family. Temecula is south of Riverside and north of San Diego on highway 15. In the last decade there has been tremendous building in the area, used to be just a wide spot in the road. No better or worse than other areas in California.

• chickpea
    chickpea

what a tragedy for those kids, and the rest of her family.... very very sorry to learn of such a horrid criminal offence angainst another human being

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((((((((((MATT))))))))))))))))))

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am sorry to hear of this story.

The Watchtower Society needs to do more husband training. Wife abuse is rampant. My family & my friend's family suffered.

Instead of the 3 day conventions, I think the Watchtower should have a "Fathers Day" spiritual training seminar for husbands on how to be more loving husbands and fathers. Jesus did not beat up his flock. Neither should husbands beat their wives & kids.. With the new "Family Study" emphasis, it would be a good addition. ..... But, I'm dreaming again for a reasonable Governing Body.

Skeeter

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Matt, I live near Troy, IL and I also attended a Spanish Congregation around 1986-88 maybe. It may have been the only spanish hall back then. That name sounds very familiar but I don't remember his name as an elder from the hall I went to. I'm sorry for you and your family.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

So sad. Condolences to mjarka.

• Mary
    Mary
    mjarka said: This is my cousin's wife! My name is Matt and I live in Illinois. Her husband is my cousin. I haven't spoken to him in 5-6 years since my Uncle's wedding (before my DA). I didn't even know they had another child.

Good lord.....this is awful. While it does sound suspicious, I agree that we should not jump to conclusions until the police have finished their investigation. Since the Scott Peterson trial, husbands are more or less automatically considered "guilty" of killing their wives now, until proven innocent.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    That name sounds very familiar but I don't remember his name as an elder from the hall I went to.

His name is Kelle L. Jarka.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit