JW Mom killed in house

by Wordly Andre 142 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Murietta is in CA., and it is the same city in which a jw was tried and convicted of child molestation.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Murietta is in CA., and it is the same city in which a jw was tried and convicted of child molestation.

Oh yeah.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

This is my cousin's wife! My name is Matt and I live in Illinois. Her husband is my cousin. I haven't spoken to him in 5-6 years since my Uncle's wedding (before my DA). I didn't even know they had another child. So sad. Matt

• mouthy
    mouthy

Very sad >nobody would suspect such religious people of committing such a heinous crime? ha!

I think you should read "Wolves Among the Sheep"

• sandy
    sandy

This is so sad . . .

mjarka were you close at one time? Nevertheless my condolences.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

What a sad story!! I feel sorry for the babies that will now have to live without their mother!

From reading the story, you can't help but to have suspicions on the husband. Especially in the morning while the children are not there. Hopefully this will be one case where the husband is not the one to blame.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

How Horrid!

Well we will see what the police investigation shows to this as time goes on. Kids conviniently at moms etc etc...

hope4others

• AudeSapere
  • fjtoth
    fjtoth

KCBS, Channel 2, Los Angeles, California

Apr 28, 2008 11:01 pm US/Pacific

Murrieta Man Questioned In Murder Of His Mrs

MURRIETA: Police say that a 40-year-old Murrieta man told them that he returned home from an early morning shopping trip to find his wife murdered in their bedroom.

Police confirm the woman, whose name was not released, was the victim of foul play.

She was found dead in the couple's bedroom in the 36000 block of Tamarisk Street, according to Murrieta police Lt. Dennis Vrooman.

The woman's husband called police just before 9 a.m. Monday. He told them that he returned from a 45-minute shopping trip to find his garage door forced-open and his wife unconscious upstairs, Vrooman said.

Medics were called to the scene but the woman was pronounced dead at 9:08 a.m., the lieutenant said.

Investigators took the husband to the station for further questioning, Vrooman said.

The couple lived in the house with their two children -- a 12-year-old girl and 6-month-old boy -- but neither child was home when their mother was murdered.

The children reportedly spent the night at the home of their maternal grandmother who lives across the street from the victim and her husband, police said.

(© 2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Wire services contributed to this report.)

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

We were not really close. He grew up mostly in suburban St. Louis and I think she was a California native. I believe he was an elder in a Spanish hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit