The JWD stigma about being "nice"

by changeling 108 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Maybe I'm one of the weird ones but I really like the e-hugs and flowers shown as affection to others. It feels warm. On the other hand, I hate the uptight, stuck up, dogmatic, you're religion is s*** and mine is right arguments. Those "what do you think" threads always turn ugly. I don't believe they need to. Real humans write this stuff and there should be a measure of respect for them/us.

• changeling
    changeling

Group hug:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope nobody pukes! LOL

changeling :)

• wings
    wings

"nice" poster here. Yes I confess, I'm nice. I'm not always comfortable with it, but it is who I am. I do enjoy my personal development out of the nice box that this site allows. I intend to give some of my fellow "not nice" posters" some hell in the days ahead. I am not an idiot, just not as opinionatied as most. I think some sense of reservation is appropriate when coming out of the borg. Shows a sign of intelligence of some sort (there are many sorts).

If I ever stop caring and reaching out to others, I should emplode, for I will stop being me.

yikes, I scared myself....

wings (is that the f### u face?)

• compound complex
    compound complex

ad infinitum ...

• changeling
    changeling

(is that the f### u face?)

So I've been told!

• flipper
    flipper

CHANGELING- I try to respect others views , and expect mine to be respected as well. I feel that being nice has nothing to do with how intelligent you are ; that being said , being rude for no other reason than to stir $hit up has everything to do with stupidity. And I agree with Dogpatch that those who enjoy being rude are " cowardly and very insecure. " They attack others , because they are insecure about themselves.

But , I'll just roll along with doing my " cuddly club " business and keep posting what I consider very informative topics to try to assist those exiting the witness cult. If people want to trash me, it affects me about as much as " water off a ducks back" as I am a very secure person within myself. Peace sis ! Good thread ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wings
    wings

means I love u

means I care

means I'm sorry

means I'm listening

means your an ass hole buddy back off.

see even nice people have a language (cyber type)

• changeling
    changeling

You and I speak the same language!

• changeling
    changeling

Hi Flipper!

I'm sorry about the recent attempt to demonize your signature "peace out". Keep up the good work!

• oompa
    oompa

(((((((pwned))))))) sorry I could not resist..................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit