What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• metatron
    metatron

And what will you do, Malkiel, as you see the organization continue to cut expenses, cut meetings, lay off Bethelites, pay out of court

settlements for molested kids and "remind" the friends endlessly for more donations?

What will you feel when science regrows organs, makes the blind see again and the lame walk?

Your prophecies are feeble and worn out hokum. The organization has a nearly 130 year record of lying about Armageddon being "Soon".

China and Asia generally will emerge as the dominant world power in ten years or less - something your nonsense about prophecy says

nothing about. In ten years, they will have the biggest economy, the largest population and the most exports - and they will own much of

the US.

metatron

• oompa
    oompa
    Malkiel: Right now folks, A LOT is happening in the political world.

Uhhhh...can you find anytime in history were there has not been a LOT happening in the political world??????..............oompa

• Open mind
    Open mind

Malkiel,

I'm truly sorry about your brother. I can go from sensitive to flippant in 0.5 seconds.

You said:

I lost my brother and i would give anything to embrace him again. And I will, Jehovah has promised me.

It sounds great. And if it's true, Allah/Jehovah/Budha be praised. (whatever he/she wants to be called)

But what if it's not true?

What if this life IS all there is?

The Apostle Paul himself said that if that is the case Christians are most of all to be pitied.

If the resurrection or any kind of afterlife is just wishful thinking, then it actually RAISES the value of this very precious life that you and I both share.

Research. Examine. Question.

And don't forget to Live and Love while you're at it.

I wish you all the best on your path.

OM

• Free
    Free

China and Asia generally will emerge as the dominant world power in ten years or less - something your nonsense about prophecy says

nothing about. In ten years, they will have the biggest economy, the largest population and the most exports - and they will own much of

the US.

Would that make China the king of the EAST ?

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

On the way out-

you mentioned (i haven't figured out how to copy fragments of a post, sorry) that I should know well that when the Great Tribulation comes you will beat your chests in lamentation. But then you state that it won't.

Are you saying that Jesus lied? I don't understand your argument.

I've seen and read these references to when the Watchtower had interactions with the UN. These interactions or relationships honestly reminded me of when Daniel and Joseph were second in command in Babylon and Egypt, respectively. It does not prove anything other than Jehovah will utilize his people to advance his Divine will.

I do appreciate your responses by the way (at least the ones devoid of vulgar language.)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Malkiel, Malkiel,Malkiel,you poor,sad person!

You are most to be pitied. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother, but EVERYONE sees their family die. It's been going on for a long, long time.

And that sad little comment, "there is too much evidence outside the Watchtower that supports the scripture." Study a little history and you'll see that for 1900 years EVERY generation has seen this same "evidence" about their own time, only to be disappointed over and over and over again. The UN doesn't have the balls to stop genocide in some backwards, machete-swinging hell hole. I'm not too worried about it doing much of anything - especially starting the Great Tribulation!

Wake up for god's sake!! How correct he was when Paul said that if there is no resurrection of the dead, Christians are the most to be pitied! Get out of your dream world and start living!!

You are all that I find pathetic about the Jehovah's Witnesses - and I was one for a long time.

S4

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are just too influenced by the JWs so you continue to have this idea that the end is imminent. For all we know the end is not imminent and if it were the JWs would be the wrong people to run to. This whole issue just revolves around the psychology of fear and insecurity, inner illusions and not on any real outside factors. Nothing new under the sun.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Malkiel....I am sorry for the loss of your brother, would you mind sharing what happened to him with us? It's always sad to lose someone so dear.

NMG

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

WTF? I thought it already started....

Quirky1

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

Seeker4--

The Bible clearly stated that the end would not come during the supremacy of any other nation's time other than the binary power of England and US. That is NOW, not 1900 years ago.

You recommend that I study, which I have done plenty of. And my findings point to another organization, Freemasonry (and Illuminati) preparing an aggressive push toward a reconciliation of the world's government,economy, and religion. The UN is heavy with members of this society, along with many other important governments. All this is fullfilling biblical prophecy before our very own eyes.

Plus, if the resurrection is a lie, then you must also believe that the whole account of Jesus is hogwash, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit