What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

My answer then was the same as now. Look, Daniel and Joseph were loyal men of Jehovah God. They also held VERY high posts in Babylon and Egypt. Why? Simple, to advance foward Jehovah's Divine will. Their very own promotions within their respective kingdoms was made possible by Jehovah Himself!

So if it's okay why did the WT hide it?

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

open mind-

i've never heard or read of the deluge occurring in 2300 or 2600 bce. Where did you get this from??

Most historians and archeologists concurr that the flood occurred between 4300 and 4100 bce.

• sacolton
    sacolton

... not just hide it, but deny it too.

My PO says he had no knowledge of it. I showed him the letter and he doubted it was authentic.

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

anti christ-

I didn't realize we hid anything. why did joseph 'hide' himself from his brothers when they came to him in egypt?

you're implying that we had some 'sinister plan' that required a cover up, for what? What is that suppose covered up 'issue' anyways?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bah! I lived through the great tribulation back in 1975. Aren't you glad that we all made it through to God's new order?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Malkiel:

Most historians and archeologists concurr that the flood occurred between 4300 and 4100 bce.

Well, if YOU concur with the above, and if you refuse to recant, 3 of your local elders will have no choice but to disfellowship you for apostasy.

Check your Insight Book.

OM

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

open mind-

do you really believe i would be disfellowshiped because i don't agree on when the flood ocurred?

maybe if i were to STATE that the flood didn't occur at all there would be reason for alarm.

Look at the big picture openmind.

• Open mind
    Open mind

The Watchtower teaches that Adam was created in 4026 BCE.

OM

• Open mind
    Open mind

Malkiel:

do you really believe i would be disfellowshiped because i don't agree on when the flood ocurred?

Uh. Yes.

You wouldn't be the first.

Would you like me to find someone who has been?

I can.

OM

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    you're implying that we had some 'sinister plan' that required a cover up, for what? What is that suppose covered up 'issue' anyways?

First I find it spooky that you say we when it's the WT corp. that made that decision but I don't think there is a sinister plan I'm not that paranoid but when the fact that the WT is hush hush about all of this kind of shows that they believe what they did is wrong or that it could cause people in the org. to be upset.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit