huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

by Dogpatch 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

It can only be one of two possibilities:

"The people of Sodom WILL be resurrected... and that's final."

OR...

"And now for our accounts report. Funds on hand in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund at the beginning of the year were $28,945,873.92. Payoffs made to victims in 2008 totaled $35,893,716.93, leaving us a deficit of $6,947,843.01. Your generosity in covering these expenses is greatly appreciated; truly God loves a cheerful giver."

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They never make HUGE announcements at a public meeting. The elder's wives usually leak it before time. No leak so far. Take the summer off. After the troop withdrawal from Iraq we will building a HUGE Kingdom Hall.

Blueblades

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I couldn't come up with a funny name for the firewall, so yeah anyone feel free to jump on that name.

Then allow me.....

ApostaGuard

ZionAlarm

• DJK
    DJK

Maybe they will announce the attendance numbers for the memorial. Or has that been done already?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet the "huge" announcement is that we are meeting for field circus after the boasting session. Nothing more than a game to get people to make sure they are at the boasting session for fear of missing something really important.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As for their firewall, I would like to be the one that writes a virus that just violates their firewall, allowing apostate web sites through (and does nothing else). Then, they will see the site coming through, assume it is good, and then get hit with the apostate material. Since no legitimate people would be affected by said virus, there would be no damage done.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

I" don't want to sound like I'm "running ahead", but two "highly respected moles" in the organization "spilled the beans" on what really is going to be announced. They, in a very low tone, said it will be one of two things. (1) During the 2008 "Guided By God's Spirit" district conventions The Governing Body has decided to re-introduce the famous Convention Burrito to the hungry, loyal Witnesses.

(2) In view of the difficulties that the Governing Body has been having, as of late, they have made a decision to bring order and control into their body. It will be announced that they are bringing in a new member to the Governing Body who will add reason and logic to their group.

Many on this board, without doubt, will be thrilled to hear that MINIMUS is being appointed to the Governing Body!

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Public talk was cut from 45 minutes to 30 minutes so the WT study will also be cut to 30 minutes. In addition because of the dwindling attendence everyone will be seated on the platform except the WT conductor and the reader...they will be seated in the front row.

brzfst

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

"The people of Sodom WILL be resurrected... and that's final."

That a clever one, Fadeout. Their 8 positions on that topic probably exceed those of Paris Hilton.

Len

• dawg
    dawg

We've decided that licking your wife's privates isn't all that bad after all. So Brothers and Sisters, feel free to lick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit