huge announcement after the Watchtower study on the 27 of April?

by Dogpatch 140 Replies latest jw friends

• NanaR
    NanaR

Keep in mind that the Watchtower study edition that is used on Sunday is only for "publishers", they don't distribute it to the public.

So maybe they don't have a genuine "public" meeting anymore?

It's all very confusing...

Ruth

• Copernic
    Copernic

Maybe, the letter will say :

"We have to preach more and we have a wasting time in the Kingdom Hall. Now the book study evening will be replaced by 2 hours of predication in the field, lazy gites !!!! It's an obligation. We should increase our annoying activity"

• sacolton
    sacolton

Why on earth would they make this announcement eight months before it goes into effect? My thinking was it was to be effective immediately. Doesn't make sense.

• Copernic
    Copernic

Yep, it's too early 8 months for a delivery !

• Copernic
    Copernic

How are they going to do under the Great Tribulation ?

The book study should be the meeting of clandestinity, isn't it ?

Ooooh, I see. It's a "smoking screen".

No more book study right now. The Great Tribulation can come. When it's starting, again the book study !

• ?me?
    ?me?

the announcement will be on sunday, so everybody will hear it on the same day. the service mtg used to be on thursday for everybody until started sharing halls, now you can go to the hall almost any night of the week in big cities and have a service mtg. i know around here there is one on tues, wed, and thurs. and a spanish one on the other weekdays... sooooooo if they tell someone on monday, it will spread like gossip and rumor until the others get to hear later in the week... similar to an announcement of a new publication(or cd, i forget) that was made on sunday also if i remember correctly. me

• minimus
    minimus

HEY MODS, Did you see Mr. Ben's comments on this thread about "licking"???

Not appropriate for this thread!!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sacolton asked:

Why on earth would they make this announcement eight months before it goes into effect? My thinking was it was to be effective immediately. Doesn't make sense.

The rank and file just like Head Quarters are very slow to adjust to anything. This gives everyone time to digest the new ....thinking, agenda, interpretation.....(fill in as you see fi and accept the concept. r.

• JWRESEARCH
    JWRESEARCH

Some people bought chairs and even arrange rooms for hosting the book study!

Now they may new interior decor!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Maybe they can call HGTV and have it the remodel on TV.

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit